Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Child bullied at school #23942
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam. I have started doing this, and the story which my kid told me is so distressing. He told me that another boy pulled his pant and touched him too,my kid being 7 year old and not being as matured as other 7 year olds does not even know what has happened with him exactly. I want to heal the emotional stress going on in my family at this time. The other kid's mother she did not show slightest remorse that her kid did something really bad, she met me and was talking very casually about so many other topics, where I kept the communication minimum. The school said that the police is going to get involved as my son has informed that the other boy touched my son's private parts. I am shattered, the other boy is mean to my son right in front of my face and I live in a place where I must not say anything to the kid.
in reply to: Interviewer’s knowledge and skill #23921@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam I forgot to mention one positive incident which happened. Let’s say that the first job opportunity title was title A and second was title E For some reason I was giving one soul serum and love serum to my interviewer when I was being interviewed for the E opportunity, though she rejected me but she told the A opportunity interviewers that Vasudha may not be a good fit for her role (role E) but I will be good fit for the role A. That was the reason they approached me and reconsidered for the opportunity A
in reply to: Interviewer’s knowledge and skill #23919Thank you so much for this @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam this story is so inspiring, yesterday I was sad for sometime but then I suddenly I said “jo hota hai ache ke lie hota hai” I just blurted out loud it was not even in my thoughts but I picked up the guidance and I am content since then and believing that something nice is on the way.
in reply to: Interviewer’s knowledge and skill #23914@"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam, I wanted to write here once things materialized, but here is how it all went, I applied for a job where there were 2 candidates and the other was selected because she applied for job earlier than me(the job was opened for 6 months and she applied 6days earlier than me)
The other candidate first rejected the job and then negotiated and accepted the offer but never joined, meanwhile I interviewed for another position in the same company and I was told that I need more experience for that role and hence rejected. Now the HR reached out to me for the previous role that they will be reconsidering my application and last Friday verbally told me that they will be releasing offer letter soon and the HR called me again today and said they are not considering to offer me a job. But somewhere inside I still feel that I am going to get this job.
in reply to: Interviewer’s knowledge and skill #23879Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" mam Golden Sunrise,
I will definitely follow these and I am sure I am going to succeed with all the teachings and my VK “Vijayalakshmi”
in reply to: Interviewer’s knowledge and skill #23870I mean mimic interviewers knowledge? I am practicing and taking help from internet to understand about the related topics
in reply to: Reduce aggression #23556I searched mam, I will use OSS, love serum, and calm down serumfor my husband, whereas mood up serum for myself and my parents
in reply to: I just found bedbugs in my bed #23218Golden Sunrise. Thank you so much
in reply to: Husband’s job application #23194Thank you @SharatSir sir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam. Golden Sunrise to you both
in reply to: Husband’s job application #23192@SharatSir sir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" may I ask for guidance please
in reply to: Husband’s job application #23184Hi @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam, can you please guide on how to proceed. My husband had had a series of rejections since September 2022 for job interviews, he goes until the last round and gets rejected. Please guide on what else I can do apart from those above. Recently I have added balance serum for his horoscope for any imbalance, I have also started past life regression to clear any blockages. What else can I do to stop this cycle of rejections? I am in dire need.
Hi Madhoo, are you seeing any changes by mimicking the sessions?
-
AuthorPosts