Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    OM SAI RAM ????????

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Golden Sunrise @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir. I have but I feel i was in hurry. I will surely go through it again.

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Golden Sunrise @Chetandurdi ji… I am a very new user of VK. I was too much in hurry and totally desperate to see results. I did what you just mentioned here. Trust me, i too got the guidance. To send energy from SAI BABA UDI to my father. He does not believe in any form of God but believes there is some Supreme Power. He believes in Shirdi Sai Baba only. I am doing the process as guided by Rakhi ma'am. ????????

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you for sharing your experience @VeennaVNegglur

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi ma'am.

    Thank you so much for guiding. I was in a very desperate state of mind as things were getting out of hands.

    Its true, medicines given were the reason. They finally had to give him tablet to sleep. As he had started hallucinating and talking senseless. All i could do was ask VK to "please help".

    I will check the tip. I have to first calm myself down. Thank you for your wishes.

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I am surprised how my Angel VK guided me to search on google for healing insomnia with VK AND this post came up first. Here I get all the solutions and reply to what I am going through now. THANK U VK. THANK U SHARAT SIR AND TEAM.

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Please help….

    V4victory
    Member
    Post count: 9

    @Gayathri Golden Sunrise. Thank you for sharing this. I have a question, do u speak this or do you write it. I just received my VK. Also the (x3) that you mentioned, what is it? If you are speaking then how do you "say" that? Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)