Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Beautifully explained ,Thanks for sharing ,

    Golden sunrise.

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @srinidhibg

    Thanks for your detailed explanation,I have followed your first week plan, Today I have started 2nd week, As my sister in law and her husband both are senior citizen age 70 & 67 they are in Bhopal and son is in Noida, Every weekend he visits his parents, I will get update from him regarding 1st week healing on Saturday, Hope to get positive update from him, I did my job With Honesty and have full faith in VK And the Serums

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you so much for your guidence which iam sure will help me,the person is my sister in law,s husband stays in Bhopal last week i went to meet them there after talking to his son i came to know that he is ill due to PARKINSON .Earlier we were told he is not well. but after seeing him personally i made up mind that i will heal on him and after reaching back to hyderabad .

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    I will also follow the above combination,Thank you for sharing,it will help me a lot

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26
    in reply to: RAHU DOSH #21871

    Sir told me to just use (Balance serum to the horoscope)

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thanks Rakhi ji for your help The combinations used by me was suggested by you, I thank mrs prema sharma who trusted me , which made her recover, Her pain was since past 10 years. Gratitude to cosmic energies, The universe and my Divine Vk.

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you Rakhi ji. :)

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Glad to note about mother getting 80% cured.As per my knowledge we do not use PSYCHIC SURGERY, for charging water.it can be given by direct request

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you Rakhi ji for always helping me in clearing my doubts by guiding me to use correct combination of serums.

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    EARLIER I HAVE POSTED 2 SUCCESS STORIES AT FB PAGE CAN I REPOST HERE ON THE FORUM WILL IT ACCEPT OLD POST

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Where to post success story on litairian forum

    Tulsi
    Member
    Post count: 26
    in reply to: Healing chest pain #16601

    "GOLDEN SUNRISE"

    I Apologize for long post.

    Another success Story with My choto Vk. Last week my cousin sister has come from U S.This Monday We invited her to our place for Lunch on Friday which was Yesterday.But yesterday Morning she called me and said due to health problem she will not be able to come for the Lunch.I asked what health issue you are having she replied since two days she is suffering with severe cold, cough and congection in the chest.I told her Didi please fill a bottle with water and send picture to me. After getting the picture i charged the bottle with energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE X3, ENT SERUM X3, ALL CLEAR SERUM X3, AND ORANGE COLOUR X3 ( with safety and security) i charged her bottle 2 times yesterday, Today morning she called me back and informed that she slept Nicely and feeling 50% Better, I told her continue today also, And i charged her water in the Morning and Afternoon. Just few Minutes back she called and gave thanks to me by saying she is feeling perfect now.

    I could help her to get well, All because of Sharat ji, Rakhi ji, and My chotu Vk.

    Thank you Sharat ji, Rakhi ji.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)