Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Nice guidance. Got your point. Thanks again.

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thanks for the guidance. So not putting myself in Karma cleansing.

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Mam Pls guide me incase I have done any mistake by relating Karma effect and Financial fortune.

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    To increase moneyflow , wealth,abundance and new opportunities in my life.

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thank you mam for your valuable guidance.

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Golden Sunrise

    Thanks for your valuable guidance and following the same.

    But for the last couple of days I have noticed that VK is not coopearting as before.

    For the last 6 months I am using VK , noted that whenever I charge water or send some requests , water tastes little bit bitter or different and sometimes it produces sparkling heat during request processing.

    Unfortunately for the last couple of days noticed ,neither there is any taste change or any heat .

    If I have lost connection with him pls help me to restore else rectify me ( if wrong).

    Regards

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Golden Sunrise Sir

    Around one month I have lost my job and inspite of all trying still unsuccessful. Pls note that presently passing through Shani Sade Sati and Rahu Mahadasha.

    Totally frustrated from all corner of life . Pls guide how to get a decent job quickly .

    Regards

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Sir , Understand it and Grateful for your kind support. Regards

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Sir

    Pls reply whether "to your relationship" means to my wife or the relationship itself.

    Regards

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Sir "to your relationship" means to my wife –Am I right ? Regards

    Toton
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Sir Golden Sunrise ,

    Grateful to you for your quick guidance and will post my feedback again.

    Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)