Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You Rakhiji

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Update on my uncle’s health

    Rakhiji,

    My uncle is doing better but he is little depressed ( reasons may be My uncle is a very active person. previously he did all his work and helped others. Now he cannot go out. He has to take rest. He has to take help from other family members when required.) The uncertainty when he can again do everything on his own bothers him internally.

    Now I am sending

    GOLDEN SUNRISE HEART SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM BALANCE SERUM

    Please let me know what other Serum I can send.

    Should I send that separately ? or together with the above serums ?

    Thanking You

    Tanmaya

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You Puneet Sir for explaining

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Rakhiji,

    Thank You for replying to my mail.

    I stay in USA. My uncle stays in India

    Please explain how I can charge water bottles which he uses for drinking water.

    Thanking You

    Tanmaya

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Update on my uncle’s health :

    Rakhiji,

    My uncle has been discharged from the hospital and is slowly recovering.

    I am sending

    GOLDEN SUNRISE HEART SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM BALANCE SERUM

    I am very much thankful to VK, Sharat Sir and all VK Teachers

    Tanmaya

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Rakhiji,

    My uncle’s surgery has been successful and he is in ICU.

    Can I continue to send

    GOLDEN SUNRISE HEART SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM BALANCE SERUM

    I am very much thankful to VK, Sharat Sir and all VK Teachers

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    My aunty is more worried than everyone else

    How to help her remain calm so that she does not fall sick from worry ?

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You Rakhiji

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Rakhiji,

    Thank You for explaining everything well.

    Now I would like to know Is the below method correct way of doing the healing.

    Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle.

    Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally

    “GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ALL CLEAR SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM

    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM

    ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM"

    SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS

    Then gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times AND keep VK on the circle for 30 min.

    ( do this frequently daily )

    Should we use ALL CLEAR SERUM in the above way or should we just request VK ALL CLEAR SERUM to all negative situations between them.

    Should we use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS in the above way. If this in not correct please tell the correct way to use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS

    Thanking You

    Tanmaya

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Payalji Thank You for telling about successful healing of relationship problems using

    Divine VK

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You PJji, Puneet Sir, Rakhiji for your advices regarding my question

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Rakhiji,

    I have been following the below method and doing relationship healing since Feb 9th.

    There is no change in situation.

    Should I use any serum to clear negative energies ? Should I do any thing else ?

    Please help me.

    Thanking You

    Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle.

    Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally

    “GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE

    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM

    ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM"

    gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times AND keep VK on the circle for 30 min.

    Can do this frequently daily.

    When we write the name of the persons on paper, we DONT have to take their name, just request the energy names and keep VK on the circle.

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You Puneet Sir

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Update on my relative’s condition :

    After my relative’s condition stabilized he received further treatment and was doing good.

    Now my relative is discharged and is doing better than expected.

    I am a new user of VK. I received my VK on Jan 8th. So I don’t know much about using VK for others and especially for long distances.

    I followed advice given by Rakhiji.

    I am Thankful to VK, Sharat Sir and Rakhiji.

    Tanmaya
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Thank You Rakhiji for explaining everything very clearly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)