Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • SWAROOP
    Member
    Post count: 6
    in reply to: Lunar eclipse #6768

    Noted and many thanks Sir.

    SWAROOP
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Thank you so much Sir.

    I will keep on doing it regularly.

    Thanks n Best Regards

    SWAROOP
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Dear Rakhi Mam/ Barinder Sir,

    Many thanks for your response.

    I will inform him to follow as per your given instruction.

    Presently he is doing Beauty Serum/ Cantheris Serum/ Golden Sunrise for his hand.

    Thank you so much.

    SWAROOP
    Member
    Post count: 6

    GOLDEN SUNRISE RAKHI MAM

    My brother who is a VK user doesnt feel anything. On the contrary, I feel very good after wearing VK. He says that he request VK many times in a day but still he feels that nothing is working out for him. In that case he becomes more depress and starts feeling that nothing will help him in his adversity.

    He is suffering a lot of tension due to being poor and not having good job. Now his condition is worst because his right hand is burnt and not doing anything for last 20 days.

    Mam, please advise what needs to be done so that he starts trusting VK and it's magic. I tried many times to help him but all in vain.

    Please advise which Serum I tell him to use in order to improve his hand and career.

    Thanks n regds

    Savita Swaroop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)