Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: How to recover the lost money #15362
Thaks. To shed some more light on the situation, her bank is not investigating this theft properly. golden sunrise and all clear serum comes to mind. Is there anymore I can send?
I just wanted to say that I know you meant to put golden sunrise in your topic, but when I read "golden sunshine," it gave me a bright and sunny smile inside. Maybe I should use it as a switchword
in reply to: frozen shoulders treatment #6625Would this cluster also work for a sprained foot?
in reply to: What if I don’t know what the problem is? #5591How about this suggestion? A serum we can use called answer to more independently reach our goals? I think most would agree that uncertainty is one of the most frustrating aspects of life.
in reply to: What if I don’t know what the problem is? #5590Firstly, I was using vk’s mimmicking function and not actually taking the vinegar itself. If serums are the best and only way to use vk why would it have this ability? Secondly, I’m getting alot of questions which I have respectfully answered and yet I haven’t come to a solution to mine which I’ve had since I got vk. So again, if I don’t know what’s wrong, how can I, using vk, solve the problem? I’ve taken Racki’s suggestion in the past and have requested vk to clearly show me the solutions…I’ve asked vk for information…I’ve asked vk for guidance and I’m just not getting it. This is not at all to say that vk hasn’t worked for me, you know it has Sir. I just think it would be great if we could learn to use it as efficiently as possible.
in reply to: How to recover the lost money #5571I’d like to help a friend reverse fraudulent charges made to her checking acount. Could I say please give gs tws acs and so7r to her stuck money now thank you?
in reply to: What if I don’t know what the problem is? #5569Lol, sorry was typing too fast. es= ent serum, acv= apple cider vinegar and bals= balance serum.
in reply to: What if I don’t know what the problem is? #5549For any problem. A situation happened where I tried to help an aunt that was very sick with all sorts of simtems with is, gs, mmm and other serums. It wasn’t till after she passed away that another aunt who was helping to take care of her found out it was her medication that was causing her many issues, and in that moment I felt helpless because all my requesting and vk group requestings were being undone. Right now I have an issue of my own. Lately I’ve been hearing pulsing in my left ear at least two different sounds. Sometimes high pitched pulsing, sometimes low pitched, sometimes both at the same time. From what I’ve read this could be caused by a few things including infection. Some people got relief from using apple cider vinegar so I asked gs, es, apple cider and bals directly, drinking charged water as well as pouring it right into my ear every 15 minutes whenever I could. I replaced the acv with is and acs and have been using those for the past few days. I started to notice that it was the worst when I lay down. Not constantly, but if I was positioned one way I would hear it and other positions not much. Also I began to feel some slight ache in and around the left side of my head, again, only when I did certain things would I really feel it. I’m still doing my cocktale of serums, but I don’t know if I should continue or try something else. Maybe I and other vk users should ask vk to help us dowse/muscle test with great accuracy so we don’t have to wonder if we’re heading in the right direction.
-
AuthorPosts