Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19

    Ok sir.Thank you

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19

    Sir. Just one more question.If any particular serum I'm using for my health or any other things but that might not be needed for my body but unknowingly I am using it. Then will that serum apply on me or not.It won't do any harm to me?

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19

    Golden Sunrise. Yes sir there is only one Balance serum.What I mean to ask is that I can use Acid-Alkaline balance and Tridosha balance to balance the vata-pitta- kapha. Sir I am these acid-alkaline balance and Tridosha balance and getting much much relief.But I have a question can I use acid alkaline balance 2 times a day or is it supposed to be used only once.

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19

    Thank you so much

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22352

    Sir if my son's thyroid gland is not fully developed, will it develope to a normal healthy balanced activated thyroid gland by this request to VK?

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22351

    Or just "Golden Sunrise Immune Serum,Flab down serum, rescue remedy to my son(son's name)".

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22350

    So the request would be like" Golden sunrise Immune Serum, Flab down serum, mimic Bach flower rescue remedy for my son (Name)".

    Is it correct?

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22349

    So the request would be like" Golden sunrise Immune Serum, Flab down serum, mimic Bach flower rescue remedy"

    Is it correct?

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22348

    Ok

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22300

    Sir the last one is rescue remedy ?????

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: ENT serum #22268

    Thank you Rakhi mam.

    suman26
    Member
    Post count: 19
    in reply to: Hypothyroid #22243

    Thank you sir

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)