Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: High blood pressure #18370
Pls ans sir, rakhiji, vk team. Thankyou
in reply to: Memory with age #18002Yes. Read n using as ur guidelines. Thankyou very much.
in reply to: Memory with age #17965Yes i tried but those all article for student"s memory. I want to know abt memory loss due to age. So….
in reply to: Singing abilities #17944No that only 30% now its drastic change that my guruji says.
in reply to: Singing abilities #17938Thanks a bunch. Rakhiji i m doing everyday n feel change 50 to 60 % thankyou v much. Thanks to all Sharat sir, VK, full team n you too.
in reply to: Water leakage in my room #17553What is geopathic stress pls explain. Thanks
in reply to: Water leakage in my room #17462Ok. Thanks a lot Rakhiji.
in reply to: Golden sunrise n Rainbow joy with VK brings joy #14616Thanks a bunch rakhiji.
in reply to: Shares, stuck money in stock market #15498Ok. Thanks.
in reply to: VK Success : GOOD RELATION WITH NEIGHBOUR #15326Oh lovely. I LL also try with my friend. Thanks. Thanks VK n Sharat sir.
Thank you puneetji. VK itself amazing , n having VK is amazing so experiences should amazing. Right? Thanks a bunch sharat sir. All credit goes to him only.
Yes Rakhiji I experienced, nothing impossible. Thanks sir. When I go out I just request VK pls beautify me. N yes it happens.
-
AuthorPosts