Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    @srinidhibg Ok amazing! Thank you so much for quick reply! I will try that and see how it goes! GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOU YOU AND YOUR HEALTH!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    @srinidhibg GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOUR AMAZING CURE! Thanks for sharing it with us! Could you please explain the actual process you used to remove the lumps. Doing Reiki Psychic Surgery and using Cosmic Serums are two separate things. Did you do one after the another. Sorry I am slightly confused. I have a small ball inside my lower eyelid, (not sure what actually it is) and I’m very curious to learn your step by step process of using VK to remove it. Thanks

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Thank you Sharat Sir! GOLDEN SUNRISE to you! Eagerly awaiting my second VK.

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Thank You @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @Gayathri for your encouraging words! GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to both of you!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    GOLDEN SUNRISE and thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for the very clear and detailed explanation. I totally get it now. Before this I was of the belief that I needed to add details to the Request to make it more effective or powerful, so to speak. My bad. My intention is never to create any confusion in other VK users. My sincere apologies!

    "Intention is directed to the outcome .

    VK takes care of Procedure in mimicking request

    Intention is to think about the effects or desires."

    This is gold. GOLDEN SUNRISE to your journey with VK. Super excited to receive my second VK in the coming week.

    I will definitely share more VK experiments and experiences!

    Stay blessed!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    GOLDEN SUNRISE and thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for the very clear and detailed explanation. I totally get it now. Before this I was of the belief that I needed to add details to the Request to make it more effective or powerful, so to speak. My bad. My intention is never to create any confusion in other VK users. My sincere apologies!

    "Intention is directed to the outcome .

    VK takes care of Procedure in mimicking request

    Intention is to think about the effects or desires."

    This is old. GOLDEN SUNRISE to your journey with VK. Super excited to receive my second VK in the coming week.

    I will definitely share more VK experiments and experiences!

    Stay blessed!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Hi Rakhi, To each his own! I did the rephrasing inspired by my VK. If people benefit from the rephrasing I don’t see any harm in it. Thanks for your comments though! It’s the intention that counts! Ordering my second VK this week. Stay blessed!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Ok wonderful! Thank you Sharat Sir!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL!!

    To all those who are not sure, it’s maximum 5 serums that you can mix and charge your water with.

    In terms of phrasing our request to get THE EFFECTS OF A SURGERY, is it better to say:

    Divine VK, please send the positive effects of Dr T’s XYZ surgery with safety and security to me or on the body part where it’s intended.

    or

    Divine VK, please activate the positive effects of Dr. T’s XYZ surgery with safety and security in me or on the body part where its intended.

    Thanks

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Thank you Rakhi ji!

    spaceyogi007
    Member
    Post count: 15

    Thank you Rakhi ji! GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you and everyone on this forum.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)