Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Golden Sunrise. I lost my vk #10068
Thank you very much maam. I found my vk. Maam I want to talk to u personaly how to connect wid u?
in reply to: Golden Sunrise. I lost my vk #10066Golden Sunrise Thank you very much maam I found my vk. Maam I want to talk to you personaly. How to connect with you?
Thank you ma'am
Golden Sunrise… If a person wants to get rid of non – veg food… which serum should take?
Golden Sunrise, Thanks to Sharat sir, vk and all of u who has put so much of efforts on mu buddy VK. I love mu VK so much.
Golden Sunrise, My husband has completely stoped chewing tobacco and panmasala from last 2 days I give him water charged with anti addiction serum. But I don't know till when he will not eat this again because its an addiction and those u has stopped eating still they get the craving and start eating. So sould I continue with the Antiaddiction serum or stop?
Maam/ Sir I am not feeling positive after wearing Vk otherwise I always think positive why like this?
Ok Thanks.
Thanks, Even if the bottle is charged still we have to keep vk aside for 30min?
Golden Sunrise, Thanks for the reply. If the water bottel is charged once it is charged forever or we have give energy with vk again n again. And after sending energy with Vk we have to keep the vk aside and we are not supposed to use vk for next 30 min. I am little confused pls clearify this.
Thank you very much sir, just wantedto ask how many days or month it takes to clear his addiction? Can I give above given serum in one water bottel in one go?
-
AuthorPosts