Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sneh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam.

    I tried everything. But still the issue is not getting resolved. I went by my ownself and talked to my friend, cleared the misunderstanding but again the next day, my friend stopped talking and blocked me everywhere. I dont know what is going wrong. Why is VK not helping me here ?

    Sneh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    I tried using LOVE serum, ONE SOUL serum, CALM DOWN serum as well to reduce the anger of my friend but still I got no results Please help

    Sneh
    Member
    Post count: 11
    in reply to: Financial problem #18444

    Thank you so much Rakhi mam for the wonderful reply. Today one of my biggest problems got solved related to my official work. I am very grateful to VK about it. Thank you :)

    Sneh
    Member
    Post count: 11
    in reply to: Financial problem #18442

    I received VK in October.

    I started seeking help from VK since day 1.

    I am already working plus studying also, so I do seek help from VK for my exams and my exam went well also.

    However, in money matters I try to save my salary but money keeps on flowing out of my hands for some or the other reason and I feel helpless.

    For gaining money, again I try to participate in competitions but there also I am not getting success.

    And regarding the healing for wealth qn, I am taking the cosmic healing for wealth which is done daily on facebook group. I am daily chanting and writing the switch words.

    Thank you :)

    Sneh
    Member
    Post count: 11
    in reply to: Financial problem #18439

    Golden Sunrise

    I have been regularly participating in the cosmic money wealth healing and have chanted as well as written switch words daily. Also have been taking GS + TWS daily.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)