Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: No success #23683

    Thank you!

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: No success #23681

    I think so……You are saying to do direct request to VK, correct? sorry, just trying to get this right. Sometimes our language is different and cannot understand completely. Instead of doing water charging, I do a direct request to VK asking for amount, the case go our way successfullly, all the people involved? Correct?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: No success #23679

    Can you give me examples please? I want settlement to be $2,000,000? Do I use BK and TWS saying this? I’m using VK in circles over glass of water?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Yes it is a big amount but was told by lawyers due to the severity of his illness this is what they requested so I’m just going along with what they say. We do need this money sooner rather then later though

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Ok thank you . When you do a direct request to VK how do you do that?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Do you do this mantra with VK circle water 15 times?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: No success #23670

    I am doing the wealth syrum and want to manifest lots of money. Should I be doing something else when doing the wealth syrum. I use it when drinking my water or any beverage. I don’t actually think of a desire however when doing this method? should I be thinking of a particular desire when doing the wealth syrum? I’m a little confused.

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: No success #23249

    I am not having success with VK? I am doing everything with VK but no success?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Where do I find Zapper Healing serum?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Alpha Male Syrum #22900

    Ok thank you

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Alpha Male Syrum #22898

    So I would use AMS in my own water and drink it and think of my grandson?

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Sell timeshare #22894

    I meant I have VK and didn’t know if there is a certain syrum to use

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37
    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thank you for sharing! I am going to do this for my feet which has nerve damage and makes it difficult to walk

    slarocco
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thank you for sharing. I have never heard of Tachyon Energy before, so happy to have learned about it. I will ask VK to remove all the negative energies from me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)