Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13
    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thanks Rakhi mam

    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Hi Puneet Sir/Rakhi Mam,

    Kindly advice:

    1. My grandpa returned home from hospital after severe chest and throat infection…he is almost 80. I am giving him ENT+PCS+GS+PHS when he was in hospital ,he recovered a little. The problem is he is feeling very weak after returning home and is not willing to get up on is own or eating properly and always lying on bed. I am still continuing with ENT+PCS+GS+PHS???? should I change it?I need to make him recover fully

    2. My brother is a very moody person, he stopped doing his business as some girl left him one year back and troubles my parent every now and then . He also left studies 10 year back due to girl issues in college. He just sits IDle all day and plays in mobiles PUBG for the past one year.he is 33 years old….He eats from outside every day.No interest in doing any work or starting his business. My parents are really worried,if they say anything he throws tantrums. I Started giving him Batch flower rescue Remedy + MUS +ACS +GS for past two days.Am I right.????..He is going to the wash room and vomitting after drinking that water….and is saying today that water is tasting bad like chlorine.Kindly suggest. I want cure him

    Thanks so much in Advance….

    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thanks Rakhi mam and Puneet sir. My sister was having severe allergies. I gave her gs and acs and bs .she got cured too. My grandpa came home and he was having throat pain. I have him pcs and ent serum he is recovering.

    Only for me I am not doing anything… I really need to loose weight and get a good project in company.

    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thanks Rakhi mam, will follow.

    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13
    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thanks Rakhi mam for the explanation.I felt the same , as if …something is stopping me from using vk. Today I used shield of 7 rays , but no yawning. I believe everything is cleared. I will use vk continuously and will update in the forum my experiences.will also try charging water with Hanuman challisa. Divine thanks Rakhi mam and thanks a lot Sharat Sir for inventing vk. It’s divine

    Shrutilekha
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thank you sir , will do the same

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)