Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
One of my friend having overthinking, getting dreams not able to sleep what serum I can
Currently giving
GS
Calm down
ACS
DS because getting acidity because of that
Please check its right
OK mam
As you suggested same combination I am using again I checked with doctors are saying its normal no medical reason found
Why VK not working for me something wrong
I am requesting and charging water with serum drinking throughout the day also giving direct request please help me
Ok thanks
No taste
Hi
Not getting any changes till now can you help me
Time periods can we drink hanuman chalisa water
Rakhi mam there is any way to talk to you personally please it's my request
Thank you Remo i am following all instructions as given in video
Hi Mam,
One of my friends astrologer told me that some evil spirit is hurting me badly, he is famous astrologer in mumbai but his remedies are too costly for me so if you can help me for more methods using vk which I can follow to get rid of it as soon as possible.
@Rakhi-certified VK teacher thanks yesterday I touched VK with other hand continued just chant word hanuman chalisa again again for some time burning was vanish and I slept immediately but so many nightmares which was related to some past incident
Hi Arun,
Tell me the serum name which you sent
-
AuthorPosts