Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Help with new business #11020
Thanks.
in reply to: Help with new business #10970Thanks for the tips ladies.
Rakhiji,do you mean golden sunrise is the serum for money and business?
Also is the one soul serum not a good option?
in reply to: Another result with VK……..Getting Stuck MONEY BACK #10969I requested golden sunrise,all clear serum,total wealth serum and shield of 7 rays to my money now.
Then other times I 'll say VK please reach my money now.
Now I am off to the next stuck money from another person.
Please send me energy,my real name is Vilicia.
I'll post again when I get it .
in reply to: Another result with VK……..Getting Stuck MONEY BACK #10965I don’t know why but the message didn’t appear.
I’ll post it here.
<3 VK help me again in getting my money back .I wrote my wish, the company name,the amount in a piece paper.Requested energies of golden sunrise,total wealth serum reach money now ,etc. Everyday.
Today the case is resolved $212.
Thank you.
Wow
in reply to: Fast result from VK request……lost card #10786Thanks for the tip.
in reply to: Help for friend……abusive relation #10773This is what I find:
Energise yourself first.
Take ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BRAVO SERUM BALANCE SERUM GOLDEN SUNRISE daily as much as you can.
Give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to yourself.
Request VK to create Angels in your life who will help guide support and lead you to new life of your choice.
Whenever you need strength request VK to give strength and energy of MAA SHERAWALI/DURGA.
Another one:
-You can send her MOOD UP SERUM BRAVO SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS.
Also request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE GUIDE HER TO COME TO A DECISION WHICH IS BEST FOR HER NOW FOREVER.
You need to first take her out of depression and make her bold , protect her from abuses and torture. Then she can decide what is best.
Later you can also help her more.
in reply to: Help with serious procrastination #9318Thank you for all these info.I'll go read them now.
-
AuthorPosts