Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @SharatSir thank you so much sir for guiding me now will send OSS to the family and the above mention serums

    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????????????

    Gratitude Divine VK????????

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @DSRao thank you

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @SharatSir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and to whole vk family for helping each other

    OM NAMAH SHIVAAY ????????????

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @DSRao thank you

    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????????

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Yes VK is divine it's a blessing given by @SharatSir

    As per my experience for me vk is answer to all my prayers till today it's a long journey of 22 years of being in so many problems for which there was no solution, I was 12 yrs old when my mother passed because of black magic done on her

    I was left with my father my sister and one year old brother life was full of problems

    I was a shiva bhakt since then everytime I asked him when these problems going to be end from the age of 12 till now still we have a problematic life that day I was searching about shiva puran book in google to buy and my mind is full of worries n tensions I don't know how and wat taken me to the page of VK stories for me it's a miracle because I haven't search any word related to it then I read about it and then I got my VK .

    For me VK is a blessing of shivji which connects me to VK .

    Thank you @SharatSir for this divine blessing

    GOLDEN SUNRISE to my VK bholenath

    That's wat I call it

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you so much mam will do as suggested by you and get back to results

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @SharatSir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" please mam and sir suggest me some thing for this above query

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam one question

    My mother died in 2001 and after that my father married again.

    Question is my step mother dosent even show respect to my father shs has two daughters living in chandigarh, and whenever she visits them she stays there for period like four months always and whenever my father ask her to come and handle the responsibilities of our home she starts giving excuses, also her daughters too dint say anything on this

    As a VK user I give both my parents all clear serum one soul serum hanuman chalisa shield of seven Ray's GOLDEN SUNRISE, but no calls from her till now only my father calls her every day

    Don't know wat energies should I give j have tried direct healing too but nothing changed

    What she thinks wat she do will she come

    These question runs in my mind every time

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    I am a vk user and a healer too and no doubt VK is doing wonders for me and my client's too.

    My one client is going through relationship problems with her husband they are not in good talking terms also he was least bothered for his wife and two kids, so when she came to me she was very sad because he said he wants a divorce so from that very day I started giving him

    All clear serum+calm down serum+one soul serum+ hanuman chalisa+ sheild of seven rays+ golden sunrise to him daily ,after that his behaviour to them changed in a week ,as has was not living with them since two yrs so it's a miracle now he visits home talk with his kids ,helping them financially, hope the family will be together soon

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    @SharatSir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    First of all thank you sharat sir for vk

    Gratitude to divine vk

    Golden sunrise

    And rakhi mam for explaining things and doubt's so nicely

    Another success story

    My sister called me up a week ago and told me that her company has fired many of its employees due to lockdown they are calling them up to resign themselves and if also if they dint resign then salary they received would be half or can less than that reason we're giving was that they want to shift in gurgaon and as many of them would have travel issues so they want them to resign

    When my sister told me that thy are putting pressure on her to resign and also saying that they would cut off her salary too inspite of working with the organization from more than 6 yrs thy are behaving so rude with employees

    So I started giving the organization all clear serum hanuman chalisa golden sunrise two times a day

    And also my sister all clear serum total wealth serum hanuman chalisa golden sunrise

    It's just a week only and received her message hour ago that she has received her salary plus incentives too

    Thank you

    GOLDEN sunrise

    Gratitude

    Om namah shivaay

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Gratitude @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir

    Vk is doing wonders for me

    Thank you Mam and sir

    Will get back with more such vk experiences

    shivi_1986
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Thank you sir

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)