Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Irritation in the mouth #19138
If I take 5 serums for one issue in water
And 5 serums through vk
Will it also be OK without any gap
Please Guide sir ji
Thanks
in reply to: Law of attraction is it real #19137So it implies that the people who really practice LOA and specially people who have been blessed with VK, its just the result of Good Karma of past.
in reply to: Law of attraction is it real #19134Ok I'll read them again
Thanks
in reply to: Law of attraction is it real #19132Ideally a person must try his best in whatever is in his control.
Can we also mimick the energy of dead people
in reply to: Irritation in the mouth #19097General question
Can we take 2 un related serums for different at the same time one from water and one from vk
Or in this too I have to wait 10 minutes?
in reply to: Irritation in the mouth #19096Only AMS ?
in reply to: Irritation in the mouth #19095Ok
But what about ams brs and mus
Should I exclude mus and brs then?
in reply to: Irritation while eating #19021Ok
in reply to: Irritation while eating #19008By same purpose I mean to deal with the ENT issues hope u get it
in reply to: Irritation while eating #19007I'm already taking ents acs and energy of adenoids video of yours
Can I add in the same combo cause it boils down to the same purpose
So here goes the request
Vk yar please help me reach the perfect guitar teacher for me now with ease
Thanks for the guidance mam
I play anywhere from 3 – 7hours on normal days have been playing guitar for a long time but now since 2 months started to learn new skills like soloing etc for better control over the instrument and for songwriting also
I dont have a particular teacher all I have learnt is from YouTube or by myself
One more question
If I mimic a person's skills like guitar playing skills I want to add it to my guitar playing not like i want to sound like him exactly with no originality
I just want to add to my skillset
Is it how this works
-
AuthorPosts