Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    i didnt add study serum to Ent but I added Brain Serum… and i ll follow your advice of adding Study serum to Total wealth serum combo…. and pls tell me do you mean that i need to work on healing differnt aspects at different times of the day??

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    Hello….i didn’t add study or brain seperately…. I added brain serum in the ent acs bs and ms water cause i felt it is good combo keeping in mind my history. I didnt add it seperately because im already taking 2 bottles one for voice one for wealth and also BS to singing skills and BS and GS to throat Chakra…. its hard to add another 4 doses.,,, @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher"

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    Hello @everyone

    I went to a production house today for interview and got the work. The salary is also decent. I am on a week of trial I wanna keep this job…. I am still using the AMS GS and TWS combo 4-6 times daily. Any advices? Last time i did a job, one of the biggest issue was my speed and also I got brain fog after some hours of editing. I am also doing the voice healing on the side.

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    I have stuffy nose and lil throat mucus sometimes can i add ACS in the ENT serum BS and MS water aswell?

    and mam please explain the MS use in this combo because the voice issues i have arent from start but maybe to related to phonatory gap. Thanks.

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    Hello @everyone

    1.One thing I have in mind that last time I checked with an ent he said there's phonatory gap in cords… He refered me to a therapist and therapist on hearing my voice said vocals are fine and just asked me to do simple humming drills….haven't had an endoscopy since then but if there's still persisting issue relating to phonatory gap will throat chakra healing take care of it or do I add ent serum seperately in water for that.

    2.Another thing that while general speech i sometimes have issues like soft speech and also feels like trapped and even my father notices and tells me about this like soft uneasy and disconnected voice. That naturally affects my singing aswell i think. Can you guide me on this? (I do ask VK for a perfect/ strong voice NOW FOREVER)

    3.My current routine is

    1.Ent serum & beauty serum to singing skills

    2. Few doses of AMS,TWS AND GS (reduced the frequency of this to focus more on voice take 4 doses still)

    3. VOB of throat chakra by saying BSx3 GSx3 to my throat chakra then rotating on throat and chest for 5-10 mins

    4. General talking and wishing to VK about what I want regarding singing and music career and voice health and all.

    Thank you again in advance

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    mam one thing i need to clear…. When i take the water TWS, GS & AMS, do i need to wait to send BS GS to Throat Chakra or any other unrelated direct request or i can do it anytime….. i normally sometimes place direct request after Drinking water… I scrolled through the basics but couldnt find the answer.

    THANKS

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    in reply to: Mood Indigo fest #23711

    Update – We didnt win the finals but yeah that was because of our own shortcomings.’ Anyway it was good experience.

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    in reply to: Mood Indigo fest #23646

    sorry not semi finals but FINALS

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    in reply to: Balance serum only #19264

    Balance serum if taken with a particular healing still works on all the areas of life or just more confined to that particular healing ?

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    So

    I'm done with my healing for ent issues they are pretty manageable now…now only BS and so7r to singing skills

    So I want to focus on this part ,this tym with patience

    I've already said some issues

    But have noticed some more issues like one leg shorter (a person massaging me said)

    One shoulder sometimes looks higher (on the smaller looking side of the body left side)

    Left side jawline looks lower

    And also while sitting I sometimes feel discomfort and trash posture with imbalance

    EVEN RIBCAGE SEEMS TO BE TILTING AND ONE SIDE BULGES OUT.

    Also I left my gym a year ago due to the imbalance in my body same mentioned previously

    So I wanted to ask if instead of GS in the water can I use GMS

    GMS

    ES

    Brain Serum

    Balance serum

    MMM

    WITH VOB AS PREVIOUSLY DIRECTED

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    M already taking music classes.

    Thanks for your reply sir

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71
    in reply to: Balance serum only #19148

    I will try after I'm done with current healing

    ShivGanjoo
    Member
    Post count: 71

    Specific example

    Like

    In one bottle I take

    GMS

    BRS

    BLS

    ES

    MMM

    for symmetrical body and restored vision and posture correction

    By VK direct request

    AMS

    BRS

    Energy of JOY

    For confidence in self and happiness

    My question was can I take both without break

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)