Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Thank you Puneetji. Golden sunrise ????

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    @golden sunrise and thank you Rakhiji

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden sunrise sir,

    After saying these sentences for 3 times have we to keep VK aside for 30 minutes?

    Or can we say then back to back?

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    I don't say that I don't want to go for operation. I was trying to just explain to you in words what exactly I wanted.

    Thank you

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Ok rakhiji, I thought that immune serum (tip133) would be good in corona times along with ent as it relates to lungs .

    Thank you once again

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Rakhiji, thank you, but I want to know if the serum combinations I mentioned in earlier post are correct.

    Golden sunrise

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden sunrise rakhiji. I really appreciate the way u reply promptly and with full interest.

    I stay with my.dad, but I haven't told anyone about VK, don't even use the boost method as I don't want anyone to know that I have 2VKs.

    U r right, my father is an extremely negative person.

    He has multiple health issues like COPD, muscular degeneration due to motor neuron disease since last 55 years, now his iron levels have fallen too low, also has constipation problem and chronic gastritis and also is hypertensive with cardiac by pass done and also has pain in whole body with L5 S1 disc issues

    I read somewhere that for many issues, MMM energy with VK helps.

    So how do I club health serums.

    1. PCS, Digee, Beauty,GS, PHS

    2.ENT, IMMUNE, GS,PCS, PHS

    3.HS, PHS,PCS, GS

    Should i use MUS, as he is unhappy with his health .

    On the other hand he is a very aggressive person, getting furious on trivial issues.

    Since he needs many different energies, it has led me to write this long post.

    Hope u understand.

    Thanks and Golden Sunrise,

    Shivani

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Am using zapper as my fathers stomach layer, I mean deep muscular layer has active inflammation ,though there is no ulcer.

    Also his iron levels have fallen drastically, so giving energy of Ferrum phos

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    No. I am myself a Doctor, so I know it and my dad too is a doc, so he also keeps on thinking negative

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    After placing the request, have we to keep VK in sink for 30 mts??

    Secondly also want to know if the above statement has to be repeated for 3 times..

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Thank you Sharat Sir for your reply

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Thank you dear Rakhiji and Golden Sunrise

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: VK Tip 138 : Mask #19518

    Thank you dear rakhiji for prompt reply

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: VK Tip 138 : Mask #19510

    By rotating vk 15 to 20 times or by saying each cosmic serum name ×3 times

    shdixit
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: VK Tip 138 : Mask #19509

    Golden sunrise friends, wanted to know how exactly to charge the mask, by rotating vk for 15 to 20 ti

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)