Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: How to get a customer to buy products? #23379
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" That's such an amazing advice, thanks Rakhi ji! I've always had better results when I come from a place of "how is this going to benefit them" instead of "how can I gain from them". Have noticed this several times that when we act from a "giving" place instead of "taking" place, we act like the infinite light. Thanks for the reminder!
in reply to: Products stuck at Customs at Bangalore Airport #23376Yes I'm putting my energies into that and asked VK to get the right person to help me and someone has come up. Will update!
in reply to: Products stuck at Customs at Bangalore Airport #23362@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" It's still stuck at Customs because the values are different. Is there any switch word with 'Reach' or something else I can use for the product to come to me quicker?
in reply to: Products stuck at Customs at Bangalore Airport #23269@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you!
in reply to: Had an Aura reading done and needed suggestions #23136Sure Sir, thanks and I'll post you the results some day!
Thank you Rakhi ji!
in reply to: Stolen Money #23074@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Yes indeed, "REACHED" a solution! Energies work in mysterious ways!!
in reply to: Stolen Money #23069Just wanted to update…. The office management questioned my sister and after brief discussion, they left. Even though my sister thought they would ask her to pay it back in full or instalments, she told me that they sor tod never spoke of it after that incident and it seems like because she has good relations and trust, they sort of never spoke anything about the money again. I had requested VK to solve the issue somehow and even though I did chant Reach, VK somehow solved the issue in this manner! Thanks a lot Divine VK and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" !
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I would like to heal others using Reiki, Pranic healing and other modalities but I haven't learnt any of these so just by attuning myself, I wouldn't know how exactly to do the healing so that's what I was thinking that I need to learnt these courses as well.
in reply to: Stolen Money #22974@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Yes trying Reach! Will update ????
in reply to: Stolen Money #22969If anyone has used Switchwords or any effective energy circle, please let me know. Thanks!
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks, so would you say to practise something effectively, for instance Reiki, you will still have to go and learn it from somewhere to do it even if attuned with it using VK?
in reply to: Any money recovery switch word or request? #22850Sure Sir, will try and provide update!
-
AuthorPosts