Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • seemagoldensunrise
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi

    I need to send VK energies for the following

    My Health

    My Mom’s health (more crucial)

    To remove negativity and blocks in my life – Grahadoshas, negativity, etc

    For manifestation of marriage

    for fitness – strength and endurance

    for friends issues

    Most important – to get a job soon as I am out of job and need one immediately

    (I have been using VK for Job manifestation for a month now religiously )

    So my question is can i use VK for health for my mom and others and me at the same time

    Can I use job manifestation and marriage manifestation at the same time ?

    Can I use

    BALANCE SERUM – Me

    WEALTH SERUM – Me

    VOB SERUM – Mom

    SO7R – Me

    and others together?

    seemagoldensunrise
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Superb.just what i was lookin for

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)