Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Schewan33
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Endless gratitude to Supreme Lord and Sharat Sir with all his beloved ones, I really cannot express by words for what I experienced and still experiencing, I am not be able to live normally

    without VK , I emphasizes again that with more than 2 or 3 vk besides only POSITIVE INTENTIONS, anyone maybe experience life like a real master but only with positive intentions.

    Golden sunrise and Endless blessings to you all!!????????????????????????

    Schewan33
    Member
    Post count: 9

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise and blessings, I would like to ask you can I add total wealth Serum & Golden sunrise with All clear Serum and reach to get quick result?

    Yet I am waiting and the situation related to my German legal documents is pending.

    Please let me know if I could take that two cosmic Serums & reach with Golden sunrise mantra daily?

    Schewan33
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Thank you so much, blessings to you all.

    Schewan33
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Thank you so much.

    Schewan33
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Protection #22727

    Thank you so much. ????????????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)