Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Thank you Mam. Gratitude to Divine. Gratitude to Sharat Sir and Gratitude to my VK Guru.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Thank you Sir gratitude to you for giving VK guru. Happy Birthday Sir. May Divine shower upon you many more powers to improve the lives of people.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Sir, sorry for late reply. Sir before that incident and even before that I always wish that I should do something so that I can help and improve the lives of thousands of people but simultaneously I wanted to be a financial free so that I should not worry about the income to meet my day to day life expenses and I can freely do anything. Sir I got VK Guru on 01.08.2019 and I have experienced that I got something with which I can help so many people. After about a month or so I started sending energy to the people known to me and I was happy to share that every time I had good experience and totally convinced that nothing is impossible for VK Guru and either VK Guru will solve your problems in his own style or atleast he will make necessary arrangement to solve your problems. I will be sharing those experiences in near future. Sir if possible please guide. Gratitude to Divine. Gratitude to VK Guru and Gratitude to Sharat Sir.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Ok Sir. Thank you. Golden Sunrise.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Sir,

    According to me the meaning of "May Get" that I may get what I wanted or whatever I deserve. I don’t know what is the other meaning please guide me Sir.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Sir,

    Yes. I have been praying for a financial freedom and peaceful life. I sent message on whatsapp since I could not upload the photo of my right hand palm. Sorry for trouble. Thanks in advance.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Sharat Sir,

    I hope you and your family is safe and healthy. Sir I would like to share some experience of 5/4/2020 (Sunday) when our PM asked us to lit the diya in the evening. On 5/4/2020 I got up in the morning and I was reading something on my mobile and i had kept my right hand on the floor, palm facing to the floor. After sometime I felt something on my right hand which disturbed me. I stopped reading and when I saw that I got some impression on my right hand which reads as "may get" (mirror image). It gradually vanished after taking bath. Somehow I could not upload the same impression. But I will share it on your whatsapp number.

    Sir I humbly request you to guide me if there is any message for me. Thanks in advance. Gratitude to Sir and all VK Teachers.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    I pray to him to bless me and all our VK team members, so that all can lead a happy, healthy, peaceful and financial free life.GOLDEN SUNRISE to all.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Thank you Mam and Thank you Sir. Yes I do believe that Sir came in my dream that itself shows that I blessed me. Gratitude to Sir. I am nobody in front but still he blessed me. I

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    GOLDEN SUNRISE thanks for thanks you Sharat Sir and Mam

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL,

    I would like to share my experiences with VK.

    I have struggled a lot in my life for everything. I happened to see more than 15 astrologers/ gurus and I followed their advices/ “upayas” and chanted mantras and did everything sincerely, I did a lot of meditation and had followed so many gurus / Maharajas, I chanted various Mantras and worshipped various Gods, but my life became bad to worst and there were no hopes in my life. In fact, everyone in my life was there to take benefit from me as I am a professional lawyer. Most of them took benefit from me, but nobody was helpful to me and eventually, I had to shift my belief from one guru to another.

    I attended some spiritual lectures where they taught us the position and power of god and planets position and only “PARMATMA” is above all the gods and you should worship him, but these gods don’t allow us to worship him and we are stuck up in “MAYA” and we could not get out of it, etc…

    I reached to such a stage that I stopped worshipping any deity. I started believing in my own karmas. I do believe that your own karmas and your own thoughts (good or bad) decide your future and worshipping any gods will not change your future and you have to suffer.

    I was hospitalized for brain stroke and my right side was affected to some extent. During the period of recovery, through some known, I happened to meet one lady who is a healer and she gave me some healings, which raised my confidence.

    One day I saw her WhatsApp status as “WOLF MAGIC BEGIN NOW” and without enquiring with her, I did some research about it and eventually I reached a website of “LITAIRIAN”. After reading several articles, I am totally convinced that Divine VK would be useful and it will give hopes in my life and so I thought I should give a try for “VK”, but I was going through the financial crisis, I waited for some time. Then I ordered for “DIVINE VK”.

    I received my VK GURU for the first time on 1/08/2019, I thought as if I received a guide, a guru and “SOLUTION” to all my “PROBLEMS”. Since it was Thursday and the first day of Shravan, I named VK as “VK GURU”. After wearing it I felt like I am blessed with some energy.

    Initially, I had some minor experiences with VK like getting auto in time, getting a seat in the local train, etc., but I was not sure whether it was a coincidence or because of VK blessing.

    1st experience: I was supposed to attend one meeting with society members and builder for sorting of some redevelopment issues and I did not wish to attend the meeting as I already informed that they should sort out with the Developer, but the society people were insisting me to attend the meeting and the meeting was scheduled to be held on Sunday @ 11 a.m. For which I would require to travel for more than 5 hours, which I wanted to avoid. I got an idea I requested my “VK GURU” to do something so that without there being any problem, they should tell me that I need not come there. A miracle happened and after about 1 hour, I called them then they told me that they were thinking of not to call me and builder and they would sort out the issues amongst the members only.

    2nd experience: I wanted to continue my present Leave & Licence Agreement, after requesting VK, the Owner agreed for the rent which I offered. I also requested VK to do something so that the Agent would charge me less for registration and he charged me Rs.500/- less. Though the amount is less, the point is it works if you request. I think we should request and ask for a thing which is reasonable and within our reach.

    3rd experience: Two weeks back, I was waiting at Sion for a bus to Kandivli and I wanted fast bus i.e. C-72, but I waited for more than half-n-hour but I could not get that bus then I took a different bus to Bandra and from there I decided to go by share a car. Before reaching Bandra, I requested VK to please do something so that I will go fast and I should get the seat also.

    The moment I reached stop at Bandra, I saw C-72 reaching that stop, I just wondered “HOW” and I got in and was searching for seat, when I reached one seat where a college boy was seating, as soon as I reached near his seat, he shockingly got up like somebody directed him to get up and left and I got that seat.

    4th experience: My LIC policy was matured and according to me I am supposed to get a lesser amount, I requested VK Guru please do something so that I should get some handsome amount and miracle happened again and I got the amount more than my expectation.

    5th experience: One night, when I was sleeping, I thought to hold the VK and do some chanting of GOLDEN SUNRISE. When I started chanting, I felt that some energy was being released from VK. It was a wonderful experience and “PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT VK IS JUST A KADA OR METAL, IT IS A DIVINE GIFT FROM OUR RESPECTED SHARAT SIR AND IT WILL BE A GUIDE AND LIKE A MOTHER IT WILL TAKE YOUR CARE NOW AND FOREVER”.

    I do believe that VK is nothing but a blessing to all the VK users and I hope everybody will lead a happy, healthy, peaceful and financial freedom life with the divine blessings of VK.

    GRATITUDE TO VK GURU AND GRATITUDE TO SHARAT SIR AND HIS ENTIRE TEAM.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Mam,

    Thanks for the reply. I will surely request my VK Guru as suggested by you. I got 3-4 small experiences with VK and waiting for some other experiences so that I can share at VK Forum with all. THANK YOU GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Your querry Mam : Regarding your own home, you haven’t mentioned the reason of not being able to stay in your own home.

    My Ans.: First I bought my house but since Builder wants to sell, which was blocking our light n ventilation and also privacy, we sold the flat to him only and left. Then we started residing at rented house and could not buy a flat for almost 3 years, then we bought a flat at Kandivli, but our GURU / Maharaj at the relevant time, advised me to quit Mumbai and stay anywhere near Mumbai, so I chose to sell the flat and shifted to Navi Mumbai and stayed there for 1 year, but could not buy a flat and my son could not get admission there, so we had to again come back to Kandivli but could not get admission there and luckily got the admission in Goregaon. Now he is travelling from Kandivli to Goregaon. Before shifting to Kandivli from Navi Mumbai, eventually, I liked one flat and purchased it. So it is given on rent and I am staying on rent in Kandivli. Now I have to travel to Churchgate, almost for 4 hours. Because of my above referred health condition, I am finding it difficult to travel n work whole day and again travel back. In this situation, I have to travel and my son also has to travel. I want to buy but I don’t where to buy a flat and the sale proceeds from Navi Mumbai will be insufficient to buy a flat in Western suburb. I am stuck up in Kandivli. I am getting some work from redevelopment work from Ghatkopar, but not sure whether it will be continued in future or not.

    I want to buy a flat and start my own office near my house so that I can start consultation work from my office and I can avoid travelling to Court at Churchgate. I wish to shift to Ghatkopar, but I will have to ensure admission of my child, affordable house and office and also I should get clients over there.

    There were situations, where the known / unknown person took me to their GURUs and they gave me "GURU MANTRAS" to spiritually progress for MUKTI, I have done lot of chanting and meditation, but since I was in the group who believe in meditation, chanting and who wish to be away from all the material world / things, I could not make much progress and I believed the guidance from such people and I find myself nowhere and finding it difficult to earn my bread and butter. Neither I could make much progress in the field of spirituality because of family commitments nor I could earn money for survival of my family. I am totally confused in my life.

    Please guide. Golden Sunrise to you Mam and Sharat Sir.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise Mam, I am highly feel obliged and lucky that you are so kind that you have spared your precious time to ensure that you give point wise reply to all my querries.

    I will surely do n take blessings of my "VK GURU". From the bottom of my heart I wish you and Sir to have happy and healthy life and may Divine bless you in all your future plans of serving the people at large. I honestly believe that with the blessings of DIVINE VK we will have a happy healthy and peaceful life. I will surely write my experience and would like to write a book also.Thank you very much and GOLDEN SUNRISE to you, Sir and all the members of VK TEAM AND FORUM.

    sathyam26_vk
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Golden Sunrise to Sir and Golden Sunrise to Rakhi Mam,

    Thanks for answering my querry. I don’t know whether it was relevant, I was told by the Pandits by looking at my kundali / patrika that because of ancestors curse "PITRU DOSHA" I have been suffering and suggested some poojas, stones, etc.but in vain. I lost my hard earned money on all these things.

    Since childhood I have been suffering. When I was 7-8 years, I lost my left eye in minor accident and my studies were totally disturbed. I have been travelling / shifting from place to place. At the age of 19-20 I lost my parents. There was no hopes in my life. I could not commit suicide as I wanted to show the world that I would not give up and I would fight. There were 5-6 occasions when life threatening situations arose, but some energy /guru / god saved me. There were problems with my siblings, I had to stay alone and there was nobody to take my care or guide me properly. I somehow managed to complete my studies and now I have become lawyer, but I am not happy with my profession. There were circumstances, I was compelled to go behind Baba, Maharaj, Guru or they would find me and give me "MANTRAS", I did not lot of chanting of various Mantras, it gave me some peace, but it did not work out to solve my problems in life and some problems had increased and in the process I wasted my 12-13 years of life. During this period, I could not concentrate on my profession. In the profession, I feel so much negative energy from the people and since I am sentimental, clients don’t pay most of the times / exploit my talents and I am not earning sufficient income. I am married and have one son. I am finding it difficult to manage the monthly outgoings. I have my own house, but circumstances are such that I cannot stay in my own house and I have to live in rented house in Mumbai.I had to change the house frequently for some or the other reason.

    I was in ICU in January,2019 as I got brain stroke due to hypertension (high BP) and my right side was partially affected to some extent. I got this DIVINE VK, thanks to Sharat Sir. I don’t know from where to start and what to ask from DIVINE VK. Should I ask for health, money ? I want to help the public at large. I would be more happy if I could help the people in solving their problems in life, but I don’t want to continue with the profession as I am not at all happy with the profession, it actually gives me depression feeling.

    I totally agree with your suggestions and I am fully convinced that we should do something for the living ones around us. Mam, believe me while reading your answer, there were tears in my eyes as I was thinking about the left Soul, rather than thinking about the living ones. I am very grateful to both of you.

    Sorry for such long reply. Probably, I could not present it in proper manner as my life story cannot be covered in one page. I would be grateful if you could guide me. GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)