Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    Today I feel immense pleasure to inform that the issue has been resolved and my subordinate got her incentive

    I followed the instructions by Rakhi madam and it just happened

    I had tears in my eyes the moment I heard it and once again I was astonished by the results

    My gratitude to Rakhi madam Sharat Sir and VK for the guidance and blessings

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    Rakheeji Thanks a lot for the guidance and motivation as well.

    I will follow it

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    Thanks to Rakhijee for valuable suggeations , my subordinates are now safe and working with me

    They are saved.

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    I came to forum after a long time. But just to say thanks to rakhee

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    Very much clear Puneet Ji

    Thanks.

    I used to add 7 to 8 energies in one water

    Now I will rectify

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    @Rakhi jee pls clarify me on this point

    Do you mean to say that we can charge max 5 energies in one bottle?

    E.g. gs + 3 serums + mimicing energy

    Like this?

    Or

    Only 3 to 4 serums and other energies unlimited? E.g. I can add GS+4 serums of similar issues + 4 Bach flower + angel and so on??

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18

    Thanks Rakhi Ji

    Will follow it

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Hearing Problem #4867

    Many many thanks to Sharat Sir and to You Rakhee Ji. I will follow it for sure

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4740

    Sure Rakhee Ji

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4734

    Thanks a lot for valuable guidance

    Thanks Madhoo Ji, Rakhi jee, Archana Ji and Puneet Ji for clarifying the concepts and giving valuable advice

    @Rakhee Ji anger is very much there and I never thought that it will effect my skin since I do have a high BP for which I was taking tablets and now I am taking CDS+HS+ Energy of TelmaH 40G in the night. I am really greatful for the insight

    I will start using it

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4701

    While choosing the combination I thought of getting overall benefits of health mind and the resolution to the problen

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4700

    I filled two bottles, charge them in the night and consume the doses throughout the day

    Sameer
    Member
    Post count: 18
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4699

    I take two serums

    1 is above combination and other with TWS+AMS+ACS+BS+ GS it's for my career and money.

    The other is for overall health

    PHS- health

    DS- ayurvedic Dr said due to digestion concern u have this itching so I started this serum

    BS- skin problem itself

    MS- overall men's health

    CDS- for lot of anger that's inside. Unexpressed anger to say in short

    So started this combo in order to resolve skin itching and have overall health and psych benefits

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)