Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Sleep troubles – Adenoids, Gut & ASD #23685
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir ..Golden Sunrise mam…I have followed exactly as told for Adenoids..but child is not showing any improvement rather he is declining..he is getting up more often due to sleep apnea and unable to sleep because of no breath at times..
Please suggest me wat I can do for seeing some visible improvement..it's taking a toll on both me, him and my relationships and quality of life too..too much to bear with no support from husband…he shouts on me for the child's condition..for adenoids as well as for ASD
Shown to ENT again & he gave spray to use..have done x-ray too..shows adenoids have blocked nasal passage completely..
– Have been giving psychic surgery for adenoids twice a day
Energies of anulom vilom, tonsils aid, MMM, ACS, GS, ENT, Care S, Bach flower as per need.. energies of sharat sir video on adenoids & tonsils.. energies of sharat sir video on breathe easily, energies of vit D, energies of humidifier and purifier,
Zapper healing..
– I give psychic surgery with one VK and with another sending the different energies
– at night, direct request with VK to make his breathing perfect with Golden Sunrise
– giving energies of steam
– 1 Acupressure or naturopathy session on alternate days for Adenoids
– Direct request with VK to Adenoids to reduce back in size to allow comfortable breathing, and gratitude for their service..
– direct request to VK to remove any stored emotional blockages in the child which can cause inflammation..
– Diet is controlled..no dairy and cold items..only home cooked meals
The child is not showing any improvements…plz help mam…where am I going wrong?
PLZ HELP ME..
in reply to: Sleep troubles – Adenoids, Gut & ASD #23654@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam if you could help with the number of times I should perfom points 1,2,3 that u mentioned ..I would be grateful
@Chandanay thank you…wish the best for your child..with VK definitely miracles take place..how's ur child doing now
in reply to: Sleep troubles – Adenoids, Gut & ASD #23652Thank you mam for your wonderful reply..I will exactly follow this and update..Golden Sunrise ☀️
Thank you mam for your wishes and for your reply..I am excited to be in this journey with VK..
Divine thanks
in reply to: Getting disabled account back #23644Thank you mam
in reply to: Getting disabled account back #23636Golden Sunrise..Thank you mam for your response…I am sure that they haven't deleted it..
I have tried creating new account but they disable that as well
in reply to: Getting disabled account back #23634@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir
-
AuthorPosts