Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Saahilkarkera
    Member
    Post count: 2

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise. I have a question regarding a similar topic. Me and my girlfriend broke up about a year and half ago and decided to delete all contact information of each other(we live in two different countries and had a 2-year long distance relationship).

    Recently after giving up hopes of getting back together with her, i started requesting VK to bring my soul mate into my life and since then i have started to see several signs or find things that reminded me of my ex. I am seeing this as a sign from VK that she is my true soul mate. Now, how can i get her back? We havent even spoken to each other in a year and a half and have no idea how she is doing in her life.

    Do i use One Soul Serum in a circle? What are the different healings i can do to 1) get back in touch with her and 2) rekindle our loving relationship.

    Thanking you in advance.

    Saahilkarkera
    Member
    Post count: 2

    Dear Rakhi, Golden Sunrise.

    I have completed the final round of interview for a role i really want. I am using the Golden sunrise manifestation for it using point 4 you mentioned here.

    Would it be more beneficial to continue chanting GOLDEN SUNRISE for 15 mins after asking VK to send energies to the wish? Also, i remember reading somewhere that if it is a specific job in mind to chant GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH JOB in place of GOLDEN SUNRISE only.

    I really need this job, please advice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)