Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Learn dance #20693
Thank you mam..will try this
in reply to: Depression #20603Ok..will try . I am already giving him mood up serum and I can see some visible changes already. Thank you
Wow..this sounds interesting. Will try this
in reply to: VK TIP 10 – Charge Toffees for Children #20564Thank you
in reply to: VK TIP 10 – Charge Toffees for Children #20558Do we have to keep VK aside for 30 mins after charging food. In water method we don't so asking. TIA
Thank you..

How many serums can u use in day?
For eg- I am using alpha women serum, flab down , gym serum and beauty serum in charged water. ,( Have clubbed together as it is related to one issue)
Can you use total wealth serum + any other related serums in other charged water or by direct request.
After 30 mins I want use love serum + any other related serums ..will it work.
I mean can we use 6-7 serums in a day for different issues?
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)