Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #22720
Nice experience Golden sunrise
Very nice Golden sunrise to your creativity. It will help many .
Very useful tip thanks
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #22553Om sai ram ji
in reply to: VK TIP 146 : Remove Evil Eye of your child with VK #22388Nice experience
in reply to: Digee Serum is Incredible! #22337Nice experience thanks for sharing
in reply to: VK ended the quarrel of neighbor’s house #22313Very nice thanks for sharing
in reply to: Family bond with VK HEALING #22180Nice experience
Amazing
in reply to: SUCCESS WITH VK in chakra meditation and grounding #22157Very nice experience
in reply to: VK success story finding things #21652Golden sunrise ma’am
Golden sunrise sir
in reply to: Happy World Health Day #21161Sending golden sunrise and perfect health serum to mother earth and all beings
in reply to: Requested VK for Chole Bhature #21037Wow nice experience . Same happened with me my husband doesn’t like to eat healthy food he always wants junk food .today I requested VK to make him eat healthy lunch which I have packed for him without any glitches and it happened he eat the lunch with full interest.Gratitude to VK Gratitude to Sharat sir Gratitude to Devine????????????????
in reply to: Connection with VK #20181I don't think I can connect with VK . Its VK who make connections with us and make us feel that there is something or someone looking after our needs our problems and much more. I got my VK before couple of days only but I can strongly feel the power and connection while making any requests and also I feel it stopped me to make any request after sometime. Its giving time me to understand him and I giving time him to understand me.
-
AuthorPosts