Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Ref: Miraculous Transformation using VS #12281
Thanks. I saw it. Golden Sunrise
Golden Sunrise Muditji, thanks for the clarification. So the person(s) visiting and staying for a longer period of time under the shield of VS, will carry comparatively a cleaner energy (cleansed of their negativity) when they return to their place. Right?
Golden Sunrise. Would like to get a doubt cleared. In the original post, under Some of the major benefits of installing V.S. as observed and mentioned by the owner of the home are:
I understand that 1. the VS was installed in their home. Under the points 2-5 I read that the benefit for the owner is seen from different locations like their office, their warehouse etc. So do you mean to say, The owner’s movement/involvement in various places or locations would also get benefitted.
Basically, my question is: Once you install VS in a house, people living in the premises or who visits the premise and live there for some time will also get the benefit of getting cleansed of all the negativities and get clarity to move towards positive direction/ prosperity in their life?
Thank you so much. GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thanks.
The person is in another state. How to give Bachflower Remedy. I can request VK to give the effect of HOLLY to the person. I hope it is ok.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
in reply to: Physcic surgery, Hearing loss #11955Great. I would like to be guided for Psychic surgery for hearing loss. Thank you so much.
in reply to: Have a VS at home but travelling out frequently #11954Thank you so much.
in reply to: Life’s purpose after retirement #11937Thank you Rakhiji
in reply to: Life’s purpose after retirement #11766Thanks. I feel, this is something many people would require. I am also one among them. Although, doing service, in some corner of your heart you would definitely wish that the service should be welcome and recognised. Otherwise, we think we are helping and do not know whether others really appreciate and want it. They should not feel it a burden on them.
Please suggest something to overcome this sought of scenarios as well.
Thanks & Golden Sunrise.
Thank you so much. Will follow your advise. Golden
Sunrise
Golden Sunrise! Thanks a lot for clarifying many aspects. Explanations are wonderful. Thanks again. I will go through and get back to you.
Thank you I saw the post 13. what I understood for healing is that we need to send energy after every interval of time as VK will send only for 30minutes. But my question is that after sending for 30 minutes, is there a way to know that the energy sent is enough.
Also for my 2nd part of shield of 7 rays: In the morning while we send shield of 7 rays say for example for my daughter – Can we intend that the shield of 7 rays stays for one week.
Thank you so much.I would be grateful if you could please give me some guidance on how to do, i.e. give forgiveness and ask for forgiveness.
Thank you so much.
-
AuthorPosts