Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VK TIP 44 : Marathon healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE #19239
Many thanks it's clear to me now..
in reply to: VK TIP 44 : Marathon healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE #19234Dear mam., you said while working also we can chant? Means while doing any mental or physical task? Thank you
many thanks Rakhiji
Thank you very much but One clarity needed – SO7R I thought should be given one self…why giving SO7R to the QUESTION which we cannot answer in meetings?.
I thought one should say SO7R to me FROM THAT QUESTION I cannot answer…
Please clarify so that I use the serum properly. Thank you
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14438Am sending. Regards. Ritu
in reply to: Learning a foreign language #13997Thank you puneet…am surprised to hear beauty serum is also used for this. I always thought that's for enhancing physical beauty!
in reply to: Bach flower remedy information #13984Many thanks Golden Rakhi for your prompt response!
in reply to: Abroad settling #13762Many thanks to you dear rakhi .
Yes sir thanks a lot for your guidance. I will continue to take it
in reply to: Sharat Sir videos #13727Thank you so much puneet
Thank you Golden Rakhi and Sharat Sir and entire VK team for making me introduced to VK. It's a blessing
-
AuthorPosts