Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @Manmit

    Golden sunrise

    It was during DC & the convocation of my daughter’s graduation when she fractured her foot and it was a very crucial phase of her life.

    I just recalled the time & place where she fractured and gave the energy of 10 raised to the power negative 17 and All clear serum to clear away all the blockages and heal her fracture now forever. All these with MMJM and SO7R

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden sunrise team

    I had long back just read on fb about this post on 10raised to power negative 17 and my sister also had told me to use it to eliminate the negative effect related to any situation so I just tried it. Although I do not know the depth of it but whenever any such remedies I get to see, I try to work on them with a complete faith in it.

    So you may also have faith and with vk’s miming power we may not also know the theory behind it. VK dies everything for us. All gratitude to our Sharat sir.

    Golden sunrise

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    SO7R & Energy of victory to all Indian army soldiers NOW FOREVER.

    Jai Hind Jai Bharat.

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden sunrise team litairian.

    Great thought indeed.

    Even I have made a daily routine of sending energies to Mother Earth & divine universe through our vk & feel blessed

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden sunrise ???? Wow….. once again……

    Vk is a boon to everyone’s any problems.

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    This is once again to mention that during that period or in fact whenever I come across any issues in life, co-incidentally there is always a post by Sharat sir or Rakhi ,relevant to my very issue. so like everytime , there was a post by Sharat sir on Maha Mrityunjay mantra for Health. And that was what I constantly kept adding to her healing energies.

    The constant & selfless efforts by Litairian team for helping everyone in the universe are so very helpful.

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    I would like to add a very important thing that i along with all these healing energies I always offered LOVE SERUM & Gratitude to the universe & my daughter ‘s college faculties ,daily. It works real wonders. Its like a booster to all the healing energies.

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    But I have a question that for weight loss, I am using the suggested serums along with watching co-related video but I am not getting the results. Infact it looks like I have put on weight. Guides pls suggest n help. I am referring to the various posts n following.

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26

    I used the above suggested serums along with watching the video. I felt the instant relief with the video. Thanks Sharat sir for your amazing innovations. <3

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26
    in reply to: Laptop dysfunction #4659

    Its like the heart of a laptop failed

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26
    in reply to: Laptop dysfunction #4658

    But if its mother board is only damaged then also sending these healing energies would work?

    Ritu
    Member
    Post count: 26
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)