Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sure Rakhi di
So sorry for late reply
Sure Rakhi di
Thanks once again
I want my husband to get separated mutually, without making this divorce process to be long and tiresome and I also wish our parents to understand and support our decision of separation
Thank you so much Rakhi di
Sure mam
I am waiting for your responses dear mentors
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #4527Thanks Rakhi di. It would be really great if Sharat sir will make a demo video for this
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #4474GOLDEN SUNRISE to all. I too wanna know how to feel VK. I have tried above written experiments but still I am unable to feel it. Sometimes, I too become confused that is it really working or not. Please show me the right path
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)