Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Cracked heels #21100
@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher pain care serum and beauty serum
in reply to: Increase sales #17691@Muskaan will*
in reply to: Increase sales #17690@Muskaan you can write an affirmation on a paper and charge it with VK. And, charge a water bottle with TWS and drink it regularly. you win see a magical effect for sure. I do it daily.
in reply to: How to get relief in back pain #17480Okay thank you Rakhi man @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for ur guidance
in reply to: How to get relief in back pain #17476I need to know one thing more. While charging the water, first need to charge with PCS and gap of 5 mins,then Local VOB..is it the right way?? Or can do direct? Like GS PCS and local VOB now and forever?? @SharatSir
in reply to: How to get relief in back pain #17475Okay Thank you @SharatSir
in reply to: Business success #17432@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Yes, I use TWS regularly once a day. And chant some switch word. I was talking to those shortcuts which is mentioned by Kiran_1976, that I was not getting.
in reply to: Business success #17429@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: Business success #17428Hello Rakhi mam can u plz guide me to boost up my business as I deal in cosmetics. I'm not getting the above written short cuts.
-
AuthorPosts