Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" , Nicely explained…
Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for ur reply on queries..
Also VOB of thyroid gland…we write patient’s name on paper and keep saying Balance Serum for 10 minutes while rotating VK over it. Kindly confirm…
Can these diseases be cured permanently ?
Also would like to tell you, that earlier I was giving water charged with energy of good orthodentist healing, energy of braces to align teeth and there was surely marked improvement in the overall alignment of teeth structure of the child as the child grew. However, I have not tried with the serums and will try with the serums mentioned in addition to above and will surely update…
Thanks again..
in reply to: What are channelled messages and downloads? #5770Thankyou @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" , for such detailed explanation and taking time to answer my doubt. I too was wondering , across social media… across different countries, so many people are claiming that they get channelled messages,chants from ascended masters, Deities or Angels..I also agree that in my childhood, I had heard about "Mata/ Bhagvan aati/aata hai" in selected people and they used to hallucinate and give messages. We have seen that even in Hindi Movies.. So…apart from few genuine practitioners, there could be EGO of the person giving advise rather than Higher self, Angel, Deities or Ascended Masters.
After I posted the message, I read Rakhiji’s success story on how VK gave her guidance on " Heart Serum " to be given to one of the patients.So VK does give messages in his own unique way…
Infact I now recollect, in feedback section below article on Archangel Metatron on litairian.com, I have given my feedback in SEP-2017, on how I came to know I was connected to Archangel Metatron when I requested VK to connect to this Archangel as per Sharat SIR’S guidance. So VK also gives us so to say" chanelled messages" in a different way… Thankyou once again Sanjay Sir for explaining this , Sharat Sir and VK.
in reply to: What is the importance of Aura of human being ? #5518Thankyou @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" for more enlightenment on subject "Aura and VK ".
in reply to: What is the importance of Aura of human being ? #5470Thankyou @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for your guidance and Sharat Sir for VK and introducing innovative ways of using VK via this forum..
in reply to: What is the importance of Aura of human being ? #5460Thankyou @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for the explanation of Aura and its importance..
So, I understand that, to have a positive and strong aura, we have to take SOSR, Balance serum, Golden Sunrise, energy of suitable meditation session for consumer(with safety and security), energy of suitable spiritual practice for consumer(with safety n security) with the intention of having strong and positive aura in water 3-4 doses a day.. I am mentioning here consumer, because the water will be consumed by different members of the family and VK will use its own wisdom to understand what kind of meditation or spiritual practice is suitable to the person who drinks this serum..
Kindly guide and confirm.. Many Thanks…
Greetings Rakhiji,
About the above case update, on the following day since the incident happened in the night,when assistant of Doctor came for dressing the wound and checked the wound, he said, that the wound was serious and would turn septic since the patient was diabetic and stitches were not put within 5 hours of injury.. Doctor had asked for patient’s sugar report and show the patient to him after 2 days, to take his x-ray and take a call on stitches or minor surgery. Meanwhile, I was sending all energies as mentioned by Rakhiji continously and also prayed to my dieties and Merlin(ascended master) for some miracle. Sugar report was normal and healthy and after two days when doctor checked the patient, he said that there was no need for x-ray or stitches and the wound will heal by regular dressing within 8-9 days and the wound is really healing well..The patient is 84 years of age. No fracture, Good Sugar report although chronic diabetic and no stitches or surgery even though the injury was serious at first ..
Thankyou Rakhiji for guidance , Thankyou Sharat Sir and my friend VK.
This I can call as one of the VK Success Stories..
Thankyou so much for this valuable information…
Thanks so much Rakhiji ..
Would like to know what is silver nano gel energy? Thanks
Thanks Rakhiji and appreciate Sharat Sir and you for considering to reply my question and giving prompt reply… I understand Sir is very busy in his research on uplifting mankind with his hard work and research of many years…I and surely many other people are happy to know, that Sir may write articles in future, whenever possible, about his spiritual journey… I am sending lots of gratitude and best wishes to Sharat Sir for his inventions and all VK teachers and guides who are guiding all VK users to use this magical tool for highest good of everyone and heal themselves and all those who need healing…Thanks once again..
-
AuthorPosts