Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Scanning with VK #10242
Greetings @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ,when can we expect an article or video on this subject? Eagerly waiting as it is an innovative way of using VK for diagnosis of issues for self and others.. by those whose connection with VK is very strong.Many Thanks…
Thanks @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for your kind words and appreciation.
Also would like to thank all beautiful souls.. who took time to read my experience with VK.. after it was sent as broadcast message by @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor".
Thanks @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" for this honour and forever thankful for VK..
Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for your kind and encouraging words..
Dear @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" , Many salutations to you for your kind guidance everytime…
Sir, I am a modern day common mortal like most of the individuals…who does not practice much rituals. All I did was concentrate on my family, help others a bit if possible, respect and thank people for their help and just express gratitude to deities and VK on my altar everyday for their kind blessings.But, since childhood I am always interested in Whys n Hows of functioning of human life and the whole Universe…
Sir, you are a learned person on spirituality and I am blessed to get guidance from you,but… what you have written is advance knowledge of Bhagwad Geeta and such great knowledge is beyond my understanding at the moment…
However, I have just started reading Dnyaneshwari which is running commentary on Bhagwadgita for common people in simple language… I am reading an English version of the same written by a wellknown nuclear physicist. It took him 10 years to translate to English and I am grateful to him as well as Sant Dnyaneshwar of 13th century … as I too will get to know the Divine knowledge of Geeta narrated by Lord Krishna himself..
I am only sharing my experience here for the benefit of others to show ..as to how " VK" the Divine tool invented by @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" helps you to connect to your spirituality also..A casually asked question on "Who could be my spiritual guide" has lead me here…
Deep Gratitude to @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" , @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" and my dear VK… Thankyou Lord Krishna for being my friend and guide and please shower loads of your blessings to Sharat Sir and the entire VK team…
Greetings Sharat Sir n Sanjay Roy Sir,
Updating on my experiences further…(a long one though)
The continous references of Krishna continued and still continues…I still see so many references to this name..I do not know whether I am realising it consciously or it is seriously happening… New members in society with son named Krishna, buses plying on road with huge name of Krishna and n number of small small incidents daily…Whenever I see these references, back of my mind…I still wonder…when I have not prayed or thought about this deity in my current lifetime…Why am I seeing so many references…since the day I requested VK to connect to my spiritual guide…
But as @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" said…continue with the flow… I m doing that..not thinking much about it…
It so happened that in the month of February…a whatsapp workshop from a healer in Delhi was announced for month of March 18. It was How to connect to your spiritual guide… Can you imagine?…this happened immediately after my question on the forum.. I enrolled for this workshop…It was a month long workshop last month..It was a nice and enlightening workshop and I am thankful for the mentor who taught different types of meditation…The mentor had clearly said that only with practice n patience and when the time is right will you be able to see and communicate with your right guide…
Before this workshop…I had never done any meditation..It was difficult for me to meditate as either I used to go to sleep or my mind would be occupied with irrevelant thoughts during meditation… Also I used a lot of SO7R , ACS , GS ,BS a lot to connect ..I have got little control over my thoughts and now able to meditate for a short time but I still need great amount of practice…However, once I could see a golden chariot with few golden horses who had wings..but couldn’t see who was driving or sitting on the chariot… I still wonder why did I see a CHARIOT in this era of fast cars and horses like PEGASUS… But my laziness has stopped me from meditation and I need to restart to get further answers..
Last week…..my elder son was talking about a guy he knew whose name was Nivrutti who had 8 dogs..The name.. since it was unique … struck something in my mind…I had read this name in school in primary section somewhere in 80’s…and I recollected that he was the elder brother of Sant Dnyaneshwar who wrote something called “Dnyaneshwari”…
Suddenly an urge developed to read this book… I seriously did not know what this book was about till last week… I searched in Google what this book is about and then came the results…
The Dnyaneshwari (or Jñaneshwari) is the commentary on Bhagavad Gita written by Marathi saint and poet Dnyaneshwar during the 13th century at age 16. This commentary has been praised not only for its scholarly, but also for its aesthetic value. Nivruttinath (c. 1273 – Unknown) was a 13th-century Marathi Bhakti saint, poet, philosopher and yogi of the Nath tradition. He was the elder brother and the teacher (guru) of Dnyaneshwar, the first Varkari saint.
Apart from this another surprising revealation…I got in my google search..
**_According to Navanath Bhaktisaar (नवनाथ भक्तिसार) Chapter one -Shloka 48- Shree Gynashwar was avatara of "Shree Vishnu " in the form of Shree Krishna. i.e. Shree Krishna himself incarnated as Saint Gyaneshwar in Kali-Yuga for the welfare of people.
It’s said in NavaNath Bhakti Saar that at the end of Dwapar Yuga and starting of Kali Yuga. Shree Vishnu in the form of Shree Krishna called upon Nine Narayan Rishi’s from Swarga Loka and instructed them to take incarnations as NavaNatha for the welfare of people as Kali Yuga is approaching and due it’s bad effect on people . Shree Krishna also told them that ,he himself will incarnate along with them and will be known as Gyaneshwar. i.e. GyanDev which is his other name.
Shree Krishna told Nav-Narayanas thus-:
मी ही प्रत्यक्ष जन्मोन । ज्ञानदेव नामे मिरविन ।।48।।
I myself will incarnate as Gyanadeva and I will become famous by this name.
_**
After the above information, I even watched 1940’s movie on Sant Dnyaneshwar to know more about his story..
Now…this was a real surprise and jolt for me..I have started reading more about Krishna now..I even read that entire Universe is KRISHNA and each and every being including we humans, GODS, angels, plants , animals is a part of him..
Am still confused with the whole thing going on..I have purchased English version of Dnyaneshwari (common man’s GITA) and will start reading soon..
Will post further experiences..after I finish reading it…That will take some time…I am myself so surprised that I am going to read Dnyaneshwari to know about Geeta rather than reading a Novel…
Thankyou Sanjay Sir and my dear VK for guiding me..
Deep gratitude to Sharat Sir for inventing VK and sharing it with common man..
in reply to: Kidney Dialysis #9123Thanks Rakhi Mam ..Agreed..
in reply to: Kidney Dialysis #9120Thanks Rakhi Mam…for this wonderful explanation and the example shared is really motivating…
Agreed…it is best to leave it to VK i.e. Divine to do what is best for the patient…
Yes…In continuation with what I was sending her… I will surely send her new healing serums mentioned by you through VK.. Will surely update here.. because kidney dialysis is very common problem…but was wondering why it was yet not discussed here…
Thanks so much…
in reply to: Kidney Dialysis #9114Hello Rakhi Mam…
Yes… I was giving her Key Pen Serum, GS,PHS,MMM for almost a month before dialysis started…
Even did VOB , Psychic surgery healing and EFT for kidneys…She felt better and had told me so…but few days back I came to know that..her condition detiorated and last week her first dialysis was done…
Thanks..
in reply to: Scanning with VK #7855Thankyou @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" , for considering my request..Looking forward for the same..
in reply to: Scanning with VK #7758Greeting Sharat Sir and VK teachers…
Scanning with VK seems to be a new technique and also a vast subject and can be used by VK users successfully, to actually know the problem areas in the body or even unbalanced chakras of the body…However, I haven’t found any article on the same in the website or a video showing demo of the same..I therefore request if Sharat Sir or any other teachers can write a detailed article or upload video demo on the same for VK users benefit..Many Thanks..
Thankyou @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" for your comforting and encouraging words..
Today also before I read your answer now, on my facebook page, I got a video of an European little girl reciting verses from Bhagvadgita and explaining Krishna’s advise to ARJUNA..
a sponsered video by Wai Lana singing "My dear Lord Krishna",
Dr Trupti Jayin’s post (famous PLR Doctor whom I follow on facebook described about Krishna with the attached image)
I am still confused on how to handle this but as advised by you, I will go with the flow take help from VK, Sharat Sir, VK teachers and this forum and surely update here… for benefit of others..
Thankyou again…
Greetings @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" and @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" … after your explanation on my query, I requested VK to connect to my spirit guide. I must have requested twice during the day, just out of curiousity to know who could be my spirit guide..and I forgot about it.
It so happened …after that I am consistently bombarded with references of Lord Krishna again and again. Either somebody is selling image of Lord Krishna , somebody is sending me song and bhajan of Lord Krishna on whatsapp, some references are made of a person named Krishna, I go to purchase something and the shopkeeper shows something which has huge image of Krishna..On Facebook one of my friend shares almost 40-50 different images of KRISHNA daily since that day(that person daily shares images of different dieties but from that day only KRISHNA)..I am completely bombarded with Krishna..
I never prayed much to Krishna or thought much about Lord Krishna in my entire life. Just a little on Janmashtami festival as I do not do much of rituals except that I express my gratitude to all Gods on my altar daily.
Could Krishna be my spirit guide and now how do I stop this consistent references to Krishna again and again because I m really baffled by it or how do I work with Krishna?
What do I request VK now?
Salutations to Sharat Sir and his invention VK.. as I seriously think that this is the outcome of my request to VK, else how could so many references of Krishna daily come into my life since that day.
Thankyou
Thankyou @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" for the wonderful reply for my question.
So, I understand that VK is beyond spirit guide or angel because it is Divine itself..Deep Gratitude to Sharat Sir for tapping and attuning the sacred positive Cosmic Energy in VK, through years of research, hardwork and dedication.Not only that, but also sharing generously, this beautiful Divine tool with the common man for lifetime and for future generations too.
That also indicates that Divine( through Sharat Sir’s invention VK) itself has decided to be with few individuals on Earth because somewhere earlier in one of your messages, I have read that VK chooses its own user.. Having said that, it also binds each VK user with unspoken responsibility of healing inhabitants (humans, animals, trees, birds, climate,situations,places etc) of Earth generously with guidance from Sharat Sir, VK teachers and our own imagination and experiments. Healing self first and then others might be one of the life purpose of all current VK users in this life.. Thankyou Sanjay Sir once again..
Thankyou for explaining about energies of Lord Hanuman and Archangel Michael being the same but in different Avataar as per one’s belief. Gratitude..
in reply to: How to practice FORGIVENESS with VK? #6036wow…very nicely explained. Thankyou…
in reply to: How to practice FORGIVENESS with VK? #6033Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for your guidance..
Thanks @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ..but I am very confused as I have read till date that seeking forgiveness and forgiving people is very necessary for our emotional well being.It causes upliftment rather than regression of human life… If people hurt us how can we show gratitude to them before forgiving them or if we hurt people why should we not seek forgiveness for the hurt that we caused to them? It could be our parents, children, spouse, best friends or others..Won’t we be called an egoistic person if we don’t seek forgiveness..Kindly guide
-
AuthorPosts