Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Rashmi
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Golden Sunrise!!! Thank you Mam. My child is a boy who completed 12th Standard recently and all set for graduation. Thanks once again for your valuable guidance.

    Rashmi
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Golden sunrise!!! Thanks a ton Rekha Mam for being my Angel and guiding me so well. I was disappointed last night as I didn't get any feed back. Intact felt embarrassed but prayed to VK around 10am today to get me help and so happy its answered. Thanks VK and Golden Sunrise!!!

    Rashmi
    Member
    Post count: 7

    VK pl send BFRR to me and my husband or any past event that caused conflicts I our relatioship. In a EC I wrote my husband's name below Heather.Willow, Chicory,Sweet chestnut,Mimulus,Rescue and ended with my name.

    Rashmi
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Golden sunrise!!!

    VK pl activate anti addiction serum to my husband for his social networking addiction. Mam this is it.

    Rashmi
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Iam so happy today Golden sunrise divine soul helping me out. Thanks Mam and VK.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)