Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Golden Sunrise Sir
Thamba was channeled by Joy Lahiri Sir as stated by Babita mam…. I am using it from few months and getting results… Even some of my family and friends also used and got instant results…. They are like switchwords and just need few minutes of chanting… He is a selfless man and helps people with chants without charging anything… And neither does he has asked to touch third eye… And every healer or healing modality has started from somewhere so I don't know y allegations on him… Neither do I know him nor I have met him… Just used his chants few times and got instant results… So I think to respect each healing modality…
@SharatSir Thank you so much Sir
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #19441@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you mam… For charging water I have doubt.. Should I say all serum name together and put on water container? Or should I say one by one serum name and put on water container?
Hello… My hubby has corona now has lot of body pains and weakness… So can I use this method?
VK pls acivate access consciousness body process demolecular manifestation and molecular demanifastation for my husband… Is this the correct way?
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #19432Golden Sunrise… I am new vk user… So to build immunity I need to send this combination to each member separately? And can I give this to my 3 yr old daughter too? How many combinations can v give together?
-
AuthorPosts