Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #22555
So how did you use VK here ? I need to understand that. Thank you
in reply to: Salution listless and disinterested #22310Thanks Sir
In the above Education Success video, when it says" imagine yourself here" , I can imagine my son and watch on his behalf?
in reply to: Exam success #22293Can we charge a person's laptop and pen with Reach First Rank Now?
in reply to: Cosmic serums #21339Thank you Sir
in reply to: Cosmic serums #21336Thank you Puneetji… Also, Iam confused regarding the usage of the SW "ADD" . Since it signifies increase and enhancement of all things wished for, while charging the water, shud I say , ' the effect of the switchword ADD' or ' effect of ADD' .
in reply to: Mimicking a saint or Guru #21323Thank you so much Sir and Rakhiji.
in reply to: Headache on Forehead and Eyes Gone #21317After rubbing VK on the forehead with " heal me forever now" , when do I also ask for the energy of the serums you have mentioned? After 30 minutes?
Please Rakhiji, tell me how you can do distant healing during exams .
in reply to: VK usage for money #21307Thank you Rakhiji…
Can I use Calm down Serum along with Total wealth Serum for my husband who is of a very anxious nature and wants to better his finances to support our children's education needs?
Please help ????????????????
-
AuthorPosts