Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Thank you Rakhi maam for your response, but in reality my partner does not want me making decisions. So, I think that you have misunderstood. He is usually not helpful, it is quite the opposite. For many years he trained me not to ask him for help with anything by being abusive whenever I asked him for help. He would simply not help me. Also, I am the one that does the majority of the work here on the farm, he does little to no work, he even expects me to handle his responsibilities. Many projects have been put off for years because he does not want to be bothered with them and is unapproachable. The water pipes in the house are backed up yet the problem remains. It is not one pipe, all the water pipes back up, even when you take a shower. The air conditioning has been broken for years but he doesn’t get it fixed. He refuses to take care of his horses and expects me to do it. There is a very long list. He has only been more helpful in the last 4-6 weeks, but only if he makes all the decisions and I am submissive to him. He does not want me to be independent or to think for myself. Also, this project with the chains is not something I can compromise on. It is for the safety of the horses which he literally does not care about. When you said I should let him make decisions, that is the opposite of what is happening. He has to be dominant over me or he punishes me. This has been the pattern for years. If I do not do what he wants, he punishes me. It is not a relationship, because he does not spend time with me except for a few days a year, and even then he acts like it is an obligation. It is just for show for him, so he can tell people he is a family man, but in reality he has no interest in me. He does things for show, things that he can show to other people to say he does things for me, but he does not spend time with me. The relationship from his end has always been fake. I don’t know else how to explain it to you. I gave up a long time ago. I am trying to get my life going so I can get my own business income so I can be independent and he can’t control me anymore.

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    I just wanted to come back with an update. It is now the middle of September and we do have a new horseshoer that I am absolutely happy with. I did as you said, Sharat Sir, and asked my VK to make a way to find the best horseshoer for us and our horses. After that I asked my old horseshoer if she knew of another horseshoer who had trained with the same Master horseshoer she had trained with who worked in our area. She gave me a name but didn’t respond back when I asked her if the person came to our area. So I contacted the Master horseshoer she had trained under and asked him for the name of someone he would recommend. He also gave me the name of the same horseshoer our old horseshoer had given me. So, I was given the name of the same horseshoer b y two people. Literally minutes after that I did hear from our old horseshoer that the person she had recommended to me was willing to work on our horses. It took a couple of weeks to set up an appointment with this new horseshoer, so I was actually feeling doubtful if it was going to work out, but then she came and worked on our horses and did a really amazing job. I realized at that point that although I really liked our old horseshoer and loved her work, that I didn’t really feel comfortable around her and had anxiety around her because I had this constant feeling that I was under scrutiny and that I was being judged by her. I do not have that feeling at all with this new horseshoer. I am completely comfortable with her. She is also very patient with our horses which is making me very happy. So, I just wanted to let you know that we did find the horseshoer that was best for us, and that it was actually an improvement from our old horseshoer. Thank you Sharat Sir. :)

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Thank you Sharat Sir, I really appreciate your wisdom.

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Golden Sunrise Litairian Team,

    I just wanted to leave an update. So, I am still not having nightmares anymore, but occasionally towards morning time I will have a dream where things are just "not going right" in my dream, no matter what is happening. I have also had these dreams for a long time. My life is also the same, that things in my real life are continually "just not going right".

    So I decided to add a Subramanya mantra to my "before sleep" direct request list, to start purifying my subconscious mind of unhappy, negative things, and to bring me positive circumstances in my deep subconscious and my outer life. I also saw Golden Rakhi had posted somewhere that for peaceful sleep you should send yourself the "energy of Jasmine switchword" and "energy of Ganesha’s Blessings".

    I have done this for a couple of nights now, so the following direct requests before I sleep.

    1) Energy and benefits of Ramaskandam Hanumantam mantra to stop bad dreams

    2) Energy and benefits of mantra "Om Sharavana Bhavaya Namaha"

    3) Energy of Jasmine Switchword

    4) and Energy of Ganesha’s Blessings.

    I sent these four things to myself via my VK a couple of times before I went to sleep last night and I had the most incredible experience. In a dream, I was visited by a tree spirit. I have tried to connect with tree spirits in the past but never got a response. Last night I had not tried to connect to anything, I just put in my above request before bedtime, and I was visited by the tree spirit of a very large Weeping Willow Tree in my dream. In my dream I was standing with my parents whom I have been estranged from for a very long time. This was my parents choice, to turn away from me, not mine. They were never really there for me after I left home when I was younger, so this has not surprised me, but it has been hurtful. Recently I decided to send my parents All Clear Serum and Love Serum just because…..why not? I guess I wanted to see if a shift would occur, and if they would reach out to me. So, it was unusual that last night in my dream that my parents were standing next to me. Before us was a very large Weeping Willow Tree. I am growing trees on the property where I live, and two of the trees are very young Weeping Willow trees. This tree was a very mature tree, and full-grown. I said to my parents, "Look! It’s a Weeping Willow Tree". And next the strangest thing started happening. The tree branches began to move around, as if the tree were alive, and then the tree branches parted, and I could see a very large male tree spirit in the middle of the tree. It was immense in size and presence. At first it took the shape of a skull, then it looked like the shape of an elephant. It started to talk to me, in a deep, booming, male voice, giving me instruction on my life (that’s between me and the tree), and then it told me "Don’t move to Wyoming". Just a very simple, very direct command. My partner has talked about moving to Wyoming off and on for a few years now, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized I did not want to move there, for several major reasons. I had talked to my partner about these reasons and he has ignored my concerns. He has seemed intent on moving there no matter if I wanted to move there or not. He did not seem to be concerned about my happiness. So, I found it interesting that the tree spirit gave me a direct command to "not move to Wyoming". The Tree Spirit did not give me a reason why, but apparently it knows why I shouldn’t go. Anyway, this was a once in a lifetime experience for me, to be visited by a Tree Spirit and to have it communicate with me. I am going to ask my VK for more communication with this Tree Spirit and see what happens.

    Anyway, I just wanted to share my story. I thought it might give someone out there some hope.

    When I sent myself the energy of Jasmine Switchword, I could really feel my body letting go of tension and moving into a relaxed state. I will continue sending myself these four energies before bed and I will continue to post updates on any happenings or changes that occur in my life due to sending myself these energies.

    I wanted to say, that before, I was having dreams about men trying to murder me for as long as I can remember, since I was a very young girl. I would dream about men chasing me with a gun, trying to kill me. I would dream about serial killers and other awful things. I had no rest at night. I don’t have those dreams anymore.

    Also, I after my dream, I looked up the meaning of the Bach Flower Remedy "Willow", and a big part of this remedy is letting go of the past so you can live in the present. I have alot of pain from my past so this makes sense to me. I read that the Weeping Willow Tree also represents the deep subconscious.

    In Gratitude,

    Ramaya

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    You’re welcome, and thank you Sharat Sir. :)

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    My sincere thanks for your kind words.

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    After I posted my question to you, I thought to send One Soul Serum to myself and the new evidence, along with Wolf Magic Begin Now. The new evidence is what is needed to reopen my case, but exactly the right new evidence. If the evidence is too weak or in question, or not enough, the court will not accept it. So the evidence has to be indisputable. I need the right new evidence and then I will also need the right attorney to submit it to the court.

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    If the new evidence is strong enough it can overturn my conviction immediately.

    Ramaya
    Member
    Post count: 17

    At this point it is not a matter of time, it is a matter of new evidence. If the right evidence appears, then they will be forced to reopen it immediately.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)