Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi I tried giving the above combinations and there was some relief however from day before yesterday he is again back on ventilator as he got fits. Doctors are saying that he is infected with halobacter and E-coli infections in chest and lungs and urinary area… please suggest how can we help him recover from these infections using VK and to help him come our of ventilator. Thanks in advance.
Thanks Mam can I do EFT of my daughter when she is staying away from me
ok thanks Mam
Thanks Mam can we do the vob this way for a child suffering from autism by keeping VK on his forehead at night and requesting Vk to heal his brain?
Thanks Mam
Thanks Mam
Thanks Mam please suggest which serum can I give him for piles… will zapper healing work in this case
can I give GS Heart serum perfect health serum digee serum together and after some time can I give GS key pen serum pain care serum shield of 7 rays.
do above combinations look fine
And for depression can I give him
GS MUS bach flower rescue remedy and Olive
can I give zapper for piles?
also can I give him zapper healing ?
can I give him
Golden sunrise-3
Perfect health serum-3
key pen serum -3
digee serum-3
pain care serum-3
all together?
Thanks Sir… how can I place a direct request to VK in this case. Please guide me as I am a new VK user. Also want to know whether there are any success stories of ppl trying to conceive at this age eith the help of VK.?
Thanks Rakhi Mam
Thanks Rakhi Mam… please advise which serums should I give to 15 year old child suffering from autism
how can I give Reiki psychic energy with a single VK
-
AuthorPosts