Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Wow what a thought!! Sent the healing to mother Earth !!
Great idea!! Sent healing to motivate earth
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13216Oh wow amazing !!
in reply to: THE MAGIC OF LOVE SERUM AND GOLDEN SUNRISE #13170Oh great idea…bord r coming closer sure will try SM creative things u did… thanks for sharing.
What an awesome idea Rakhi…. going to try this.
in reply to: My VK gave new life away from drug addiction #12954Very nice….will surely try this .it's anti addiction serum and Bach flower Holly or anything else . Plz guide.
Plz suggest due to lack of work if someone get dipress can we give Total wealth serum, alpha male serum and calm down serum together . Thanks
in reply to: Lost passport. #11195Hi GOLDEN Rakhi… As I mentioned u in above post my lost her passport at London airport on 22 June. I was very sure vk will help me I asked u and u told me to chant reach my mom passport with ease also requested vk to send shield of 7rays. I been requesting the same to vk. Also told Mom to keep chanting reach keeping the intention . Today early morning my mom called and told that she got her passport and going to Indian counsel to get the same. It's a big relief for her but I was sure vk will surely help. Thanks vk. Thanks Rakhi and a big thanks to sir for inventing vk. I don't feel alone any more I talk to vk . It's such Divine gift.
in reply to: Lost passport. #10823Thanks GOLDEN SUNRISE.
Ok…. thanks for ur guidance.
GOLDEN SUNRISE!! What all serums to be given to a person who is egostic loud careless. Plz suggest the doses too. Thanks
-
AuthorPosts