Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Dream Home #21111
Thank you
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam I was smiling after reading your replyin reply to: Dream Home #21001@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: Dream Home #20996@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir
in reply to: Can we mimic a diet plan to loose weight #19726@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you ,So one thing to clarify can i use mimic feature and Flab down cosmic serum together
in reply to: Worried about son n his changing behavior #19074@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank u
in reply to: Worried about son n his changing behavior #19072@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam yes while writing the post I also felt the same as parent we dont easily accept our faults . yes I feel anxious , stressful and angry ..get very loud and vocal when I scold him.please suggest how can heal myself to become better.How can I stop my child from missing behaviour now.
in reply to: Worried about son n his changing behavior #19068@sharatsir @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" .
Please ads
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)