Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Priyadarshini
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Bad times #21221

    Dear Rakhi Madam and Sharat Sir,

    I lost my job. It may be law of attraction or not I do not know.

    Though I am aware about law of attraction , 55×5 , vision boards etc for goal achievement. I was very unclear about what I want.

    Atleast now I am clear what I want . Can you suggest what do I need to do to be positive.

    Priyadarshini
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Bad times #21156

    Thanks Sharat Sir, Rakhi Madam and Vaishnavi . I am trying to be positive. Working on myself.

    Priyadarshini
    Member
    Post count: 8

    Awesome. Something we need to remember that the there are endless possibilities. And it is upto us to open our mind.

    Priyadarshini
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Broken ankle #19028

    Thanks and grateful Rakhi madam . I will do and update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)