Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thanks for sharing your experience
in reply to: Healing Experiences and some experiments #22214Thanks for sharing
Thank you for sharing
in reply to: SUCCESS WITH VK in chakra meditation and grounding #22207Thank you for sharing
in reply to: 23 Years’ Alcohol Addiction Healed in 5 Days #22176Great job
Thank you for sharing
Thanks for sharing
What a great job you have done
in reply to: Need help to take a decision #21278Thank you very much Sir
in reply to: Lost mobile found #20739Thanks for your thanks
in reply to: Successful healing through divine VK in COVID #19163Thanks for sharing
I have done this mimicking
Because my teeth was braking little by little and it stopped now by one year.
One day I noticed my corner teeth gum is swollen I thought new teeth is growing it was sweet pain after three days in the morning lot's puss and blood was coming and there was no pain Now I realised that I was done mimicking Dr. Tom kolsos tecnikby V K
Thank you Sharat Sir for your Magical invention V K
Thank you Sharat sir and Rakhi mam for shearing this mimicking mathod
i am very lazy in doing thing or practicing
i want to learn and practice lots of thing and i wanto be perfect in every thing but my lazyness i cannot carry on any guidence from you
thank you
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #16857Thank you Sir Very much
Thank you for sharing
Thank you
-
AuthorPosts