Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pals
    Member
    Post count: 5

    Thanks a lot Ma’am!!

    Pals
    Member
    Post count: 5
    in reply to: Family relations #22139

    Thanks Rakhi ma'am!! However, I have been giving OSS to the family.

    Gym serum to my son, CDS to both, however that alignment in thought is not taking place.

    Also, now a days my son gets angry if he is suggested something. He is becoming reluctant especially about his food habits and weight. Hence, I was wondering whether I am not doing something correct, hence posted the question.

    However, I would like to definitely mention that VK, and VS have given me amazing experiences throughout my journey so far, and I am blessed hence I got these excellent tools in my life. I grateful to Sharath Sir, and Sai Baba to have me and my family blessed with these.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)