Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pallavi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Ok ma'am thank you so much for your support.

    Pallavi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Thanks a lot for the prompt response ma'am. So,I should be doing the following

    1. Send Beauty Serum to his problem solving skills,as an intention….that us say BS to his problem solving skills×3 times and set aside VK for 30 mins.

    2. Charge his establishment and drinking water with BRAVO serum and AMSerum by saying the serum names and rotating Vk over them 15 to 20 times

    3. Send SO7R to educational career as intention same as beauty serum.

    One more doubt ma'am…maybe silly…still I'm asking…..suppose we charge his books and stationery with GS…..is charging one time sufficient or should I keep charging often…same with question paper and answer sheets?

    Pallavi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    In continuation to my above points…I want to add one more point…my son is panicking while writing answers and not able to recollect what he had studied bcos of this anxiety

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)