Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Sir please suggest me also some practice to connect with my dear VK deeply…. Please…. Thank you

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Sir

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Ok sir will follow the guidance… Thank you

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @Shub962 thanks for the msg…. Please guide how to do that….

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Connection with VK #19944

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you so much Sir for your so valuable time to make me feel blessed,you spend moment for me to write the story to explain me "connection" And I got it…. Your words motivate me to pray and stay blessed…. And " I am blessed now forever… Golden sunrise " Thank you so much….

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Connection with VK #19935

    Ok thank you so much… Golden sunrise

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Connection with VK #19933

    VK post 13 is "VK TIP 13 – Help Someone with Cataract using PSYCHIC SURGERY Mimicking"

    It's related to cataract healing may be my search is wrong…. Please help.

    I will surely follow the guidelines as per your suggestions….

    Just one thing I never want VK to work purely believing its Divine blessings , I m reading many experiences on forum so eager to know if I m mistaking anywhere….

    Thank you for your guidance. … I wish Golden Sunrise bless everyone with peace and happiness…..

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Connection with VK #19931

    Hi… Yes it's Divine connection because of which we blessed with VK, however here on forum have read experiences of VK users that they don't even have to request to VK the Divine connection is so deep that without request VK fulfill their request… I want to make my connection with VK that way…. So really eager to know how to get that connection with VK…

    Also have been requesting VK since I got VK for couple of things like stuck money with company however I am not getting, I m feeling some hurdles to receive my hard work money but what I don't understand…….

    Also have been read your post of removing VK for a week however VK is our life can't remove it, for healing purpose keeping VK aside.

    So I want to connect with my VK deeply….

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Amazing… All the best

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ok thank you????

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Getting into partnership with friend.instead of that working independently…. Please help

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    As per the teaching here, in EC if we write only Golden sunrise and affirmation or our wish just mentally we say is correct?? Please answer…

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" My healing is correct?? Please tell me

    Pal
    Member
    Post count: 20

    I have draw the circle and mention name of couple (me and my husband)as guided in One soul serum on litarian website and doing healing daily at least 4-5 times with mention serum…. Please I need to relationship

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)