Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: VOB #20942

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" sure thankyou

    But is this method of dividing vob organ wise and doing it 5 mins at a time for one organ, is it ok?

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: Charging medicines #20938

    Ok thankyou ????

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: Charging medicines #20936

    Thankyou @SharatSir

    Golden Sunrise

    I am new to VK. I normally get confused while using vk as there are multiple things I am trying to sort at one time.

    It becomes overwhelming.

    What should be the everyday routine with VK ideally?

    There are so many loved ones in our life. We normally desire things for them first and then our own business, health.

    Shall I do all together or shall I go weekly or for one issue one day following next on next day?

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14

    Thankyou so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" can I use this for my mother to make her sleep for five hours?

    Right now I am giving her CDS, PCS, cherry plum every 15 mins in evening till i sleep as I mentioned, she has Alzeimers Dementia due to which she feels excess pain in legs in night and doesn't sleep.

    These serums are helping 15-20%

    But before sleeping can I use this simple request method to make her sleep for five hours

    Also share serum to make her eat. She doesn't eat anything

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: For sleep #20875

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Surely Thankyou ❤️

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: For sleep #20873

    She even gets aggressive with my father even when he tries to help her. Day time she stays fine without any pain

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: For sleep #20872

    Golden Sunrise

    How long does it take for such conditions to start improving?

    I am sending these serums multiple time a day, even many times before she sleeps, but still she is not sleeping peacefully. Neither is she letting my father sleep.

    Complete night she cries of pain. Doctors say it's not pain, it's her internal clock which is disturbed due to dementia. What can make her sleep peacefully, please help????

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14
    in reply to: For sleep #20869

    Thankyou so much!!

    NrCoach
    Member
    Post count: 14

    Ok thankyou so much.

    Golden Sunrise

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)