Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    @"Anit Nayak" any update on keep EC in mobile phone?

    I hear that phone has to be turned to Airplane mode and then off and on, to remove any static or interface.

    Please do share your experience and process.

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE! Sharat sir

    I apply oil to my root chakra at the base of my spine. Frankincense oil for grounding and attracting wealth.

    Now that I have VK I will be charging the oil with VK before applying.

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE! Rahki Madam

    Yes, I will share the results.

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Golden Sunrise! I thought wealth connection is with root chakra….

    Am I missing something?

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE! Sharat sir, You explain things so amazingly.

    Is it possible you do a zoom session with VK owner sometime? I would love an interaction with you.

    Now days I feel it is harder for me to talk to people who don’t match my frequency of spirituality and understanding of energy and the difference of our human side and divine side.

    How to work with people who think I am crazy when I talk of the power and energy that we as human have….Abraham Hick always helps me raise my vibration when I watch her video and same way reading your responses do the same.

    Sir, we should take VK’s presence more known to healers and energy works so they can help provide this. I would love to help with this.

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Ohhh looks like Sarat Sir already answered my question above!!

    Nknk
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all!!

    This is so amazing! I am new to VK community and have been using VK just for 10 days.

    This tip could not have come on any better time!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    I wanted to know can I ask for multiple requests to VK back to back and then sit it aside for 30 mins or is it ask 1 request and it it aside for 30 mins then ask for next request.

    Thank you!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)